There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Smart TV in a box

posted by Atlehaav on 12/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Comes with addditional/needed hardware (like mini USB OTG to FM USB and mini HDMI to HDMI). Plug and play with android 4.1.1. Responsive with no lag and plays.
    Comes with 2A poweradapter!

Cons:

None so far. Was concerned when it comes to wifi range, but its more tha adequate for me. Need at power socket converter for use in EU - can be purchased here as well.

OtherThoughts:

I've read different forums and tweaking/other ROM packages and especially problems with the WIFI range. My unit is connected to a phillps TV in my living room. My wifi router is positioned in the basement (2 walls and 1 floor between but only 3 mtr away "line-of-sight". Using channel 3 on a DLINK 655.
    I've mesaured the data for a while (used an app called "network signal info". MK808 gives a steady 65Mbps speed, with -59to61dBm. For a comparison I'get -52dBm in the same spot with my samsung galaxy tab 10.1. So, its wifi range might be a problem in some environments, but working for me.

Bottomline:

Nice product, better than expected! For the time being, I do not see any reason to change/mod my unit both in terms another ROM or WIFI mod. Perhaps I was lucky?
    Order the measy RC11 for this iot get full bebefits

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections