DX » Community » Reviews » Ourspop MK808 Dual-Core Android 4.1.1 Google TV Player w/ 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM / Wi-Fi / TF / HDMI
  • 5 star 75 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 36 ( 32% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Best media solution for the price

posted by mrleolito on 06/14/2013

Impression:;

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is the original mk808. The power that you get for the price cant be beaten. you can run all apps that you want on it and its a nice pice of hardware that transformes your tv into a "smart-tv". If you get it i really recommend that you install the finless rom on it since the rom makes it alot faster.Cons:the rom thats installed on the device by defualt istn good at all so you need to install a new rom(i recommend the finless rom) to unlock the full pontential of this device.
    You need to buy some things in order to make it work nicely. i recommend that you get a usb hub, a wall-socket to usb adapter and some kind of air mouse/keyboard. You cant use bluetooth keyboards on it and the wifi is really bad so i recommend you to get a usb-ethernet adapter. All together its a 30 dollar extra investment but its wort it.OtherThoughts:if your skilled at electronics you can fix the wifi by yourselfe by resoldering the antenna so it doesent touch the ground.Bottomline:best device for the money

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections