DX » Community » Reviews » Retro Bike Pattern Protective Plastic Back Case for Iphone 4 / 4S - Grey
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynatasa2604 on 12/03/2013

Apart from the other cases I ordered it from this site, this one is girly, retro and authentic. I gave it as a present for christmas for my sister and cousin and they both loved it, even though one of them is always wearing pink and listen to pop, and the other one is listening to metal and always wears ... Read more

bike iPhone 4 plastic case

0 0 0

• posted byvertinbr on 07/10/2013

Beautiful case!!! great quality!!! good for who wants to decorate the phone and to protect it as well!! really recomend!!! and good details !!! Its just a little hard to take it off and can hurt sensitive hands but nothing too much complicated... just one thing: The box was a little bit damaged, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycalbraz on 04/22/2013

This case arrived to me about 1 week ago. Immediately I put it in my Iphone 4s. I found it a very charming product... there is a kind of a retro style. Seem to have a decent built quality. Possibly it is not possible to get it from the pictures, but the borders of the case are white, so it better matches ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byellisamanso on 01/16/2013

High quality product. Super lightweight and resistant. The cover comes in a plastic casing. Made of acrylic, serves perfectly on the iphone 4 or 4S. Easy to put on and remove it from the appliance. The prices are super low and the product is very worthwhile. I loved the bike silk. the only problem is ... Read more

bike case

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections