DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy 14-LED 380~400nm Purple Light UV Flashlight - Red (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBodiBifes on 02/17/2014

Just let me say that i am quite pleased with this buy. Regarding quality/price of the product, i have to say that i am a happy customer. It has the wright size for me. Small and compact, does not take to much space. I will use it mostly for Geocaching. Regarding the intensity of the light it gives enough ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTrevorLogan on 01/28/2014

I will buy these again if they break. Great cheap earphones. A must buy if you are looking for good earphones with decent sound if you don't have a lot of money to spare. I will definitley buy these again! The other earbuds come in blue and pink color, which aren't quite as good looking as the standard ... Read more

0 1 0

• posted byLHBI on 06/03/2013

This flashlight is great for all cases, actually point out to everyone. The beam goes far and delivers what it promises. Who wants a flashlight this is the excellent product. There is a flashlight cheap, but worth the price. The lantern is a bit heavy, it could be a little lighter and after a few minutes ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections