DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy 14-LED 380~400nm Purple Light UV Flashlight - Blue (3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIgnatovich on 03/31/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:UV light 400 nm ( \delta = 20 nm - it's OK for LEDs) Power (higher than) > 50 mW. Up to 100 mW. Tested on spectrometer and powermeter. It's only UV-A, not UV-B or C. It's safety for homeuse. Common AAA batteries, easy for use. Enough otput power for fluores... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCityLights on 09/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Affordable and uses common AAA batteries. Worked for finding my pet's hidden stains on carpets. Small and light weight, easy to hold while on the hunt. Cons:Works better at finding hidden stains that came out of your pet's front end then back end. Not the deepest colour... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrisking on 04/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it is small and fits in you pocket. it is comfortable in you hand, and it is extreamly bright. i droped it on the floor, and it still works perfectly. its super good quality, and the botton works greate. Cons:no cons, all thoug i did't like the whrist strap. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjnetlew on 12/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Finally, a light that can detect urine. 3 alkaline AAA batteries are sufficient power. Brighter than previous models purchased. Cons:Out of three samples, one UV flashlight had 1 out 14 LED's that 'looked' like a regular white LED lamp. Yes, 13 purples,plus one white on... Read more

Bright Black Light for detection and Fun Star Wars Lego display
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections