DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy 14-LED 380~400nm Purple Light UV Flashlight - Blue (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylamif on 04/03/2014

Finally, a light that can detect urine and pet's hidden stains on carpets, enough output power for fluorescence of organic materials / liquids.3 alkaline AAA batteries are sufficient power. it is small and fits in you pocket. It is comfortable in you hand, and it is extremely bright. no cons. Its very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIgnatovich on 03/31/2014

UV light 400 nm ( \delta = 20 nm - it's OK for LEDs) Power (higher than) > 50 mW. Up to 100 mW. Tested on spectrometer and powermeter. It's only UV-A, not UV-B or C. It's safety for homeuse. Common AAA batteries, easy for use. Enough otput power for fluorescence of organic materials / liquids. no ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymettel on 03/02/2014

Super nice little flashlight is small in size and fits right in your hand, it's super nice. More of the strap so you do not lose it when you walk around in the woods, for example. I've only been happy with it when you need to see things close to the good. It is not as powerful as I need to geocaching,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySarCarstic on 01/23/2014

Outputs some UV light. Some items fluoresce in the light. It is fun to play around with and the output is very strong - this is a powerful torch. The room needs to be totally dark to really see any UV effects. It causes some things to fluoresce, but a lot of things don't. Does not show up blood, or other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLarske2000 on 01/01/2014

cheap price, enough light for general use, metal material, good grip, nice shiny blue material, long battary, for the rest completely satisfied, can be used for even more than only money or something but really also for stains in the bed only that maybe the blue paint can go of after a while, but still ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCityLights on 09/11/2013

Affordable and uses common AAA batteries. Worked for finding my pet's hidden stains on carpets. Small and light weight, easy to hold while on the hunt. Works better at finding hidden stains that came out of your pet's front end then back end. Not the deepest colour of UV, but it works. What you feed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrisking on 04/18/2013

it is small and fits in you pocket. it is comfortable in you hand, and it is extreamly bright. i droped it on the floor, and it still works perfectly. its super good quality, and the botton works greate. no cons, all thoug i did't like the whrist strap. i drew on my wall whit a gluestick, and it glows ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjnetlew on 12/22/2012

Finally, a light that can detect urine. 3 alkaline AAA batteries are sufficient power. Brighter than previous models purchased. Out of three samples, one UV flashlight had 1 out 14 LED's that 'looked' like a regular white LED lamp. Yes, 13 purples,plus one white one. Still useable. Some battery holder ... Read more

Bright Black Light for detection and Fun Star Wars Lego display

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections