DX » Community » Reviews » Water Cube Style Wireless-N Network USB 2.0 Server + USB 2.0 Hub - Black + White
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKZ9999 on 05/24/2013

Cheap. Simple to setup with the clear manual. Does exactly as the product details say. I had no issues installing two Western Digital External HDD's. The wired/wireless router work as they should. The inbuilt software gives you a lot of control, if the design is a bit spartan. The build quality is basic but for the price quite good. The usb software ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytiofab on 02/16/2013

It is a good router. The range of the wifi network has reached every room of my apartment. I was able to share files from my pen drives on all computers with Windows 7. Not compatible with all printer models available. Unfortunately it is not compatible with the HP Officejet Pro K5400. There is a list of drivers and this printer is not listed. You need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjohnixtla on 01/21/2013

Small. Easy to set up. Loaded with functionality. Inexpensive. Really was very easy to set up, I used to play a lot with WRT-G and this was impressive with the amount of functionality built into the device even though I only want it for it's basic USB server/WiFi AP function. Internet usage/torrent download/usb networking works well at the same time.... Read more

2 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections