DX » Community » Reviews » Trendy Sports Mesh Style Armband for Iphone 5 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaruninsiva on 06/23/2014

Good built in. The material is classy. Firm & gentle stuff. Very useful for me as a jogger. The transparent part is of good material than expected. The gripping is good and the material is worth of Money The space for the phone to put inside is just nice. U need to take out the phone case( if u using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypresbowl on 01/28/2014

Good quality, confortable, touch works fine! Im happy whit my armband. Its breathable so dont get wet if u train hard someday. For price i think its really a good choice. trust me (its better than neoprene at least for me) Nah i think its better than expected so no cons yet. Fits strong arms its a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalejandross193 on 01/27/2014

Se ajusta perfectamente al brazo. La calidad es buena para el precio que tiene el articulo. También se puede manejar el móvil cuando esta dentro de la funda. Si quieres meter el móvil (Iphone5) con una funda en el brazalete tienes que ejercer un poco de presión aunque consigue entrar.... Read more

Brazalete 1 Brazalete 2

0 0 0

• posted byKitster13 on 11/01/2013

Works exactly as described. Fit is snug as a big. Velcro is secure. Comfortable on my arm (generally over shirt). Snug, thus can't use with a case. On similar one I had for iPhone 4, the strap with the button closure on it broke off. Works just as well as mainstream products (e.g. Belkin) that cost 5... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandrehpedrotti on 06/12/2013

- That is a very good one. I had a few in the past but this one I think is the best. - You have access to volume buttons; - you have easy access to your phone with clip in the top of case; - I feets very confortable to your iPhone 5. Usually the other is veeeery squeezed - I don't smell that good, but ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byarturdtds on 03/05/2013

Very cheap Item with a fair enough quality, especially considering the price! Fit with no problems my IPhone 5 and I still can use the touch screen. There is also apertures to plug in the earphone, the charger for the Iphone 5 and to all the buttons, volume, lock screen, etc... The safety strap will ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byapolloke on 12/16/2012

Cheap item but great qualitie,fit for the iphone 4 and the iphone 5,in the beginnining is it dificult to get the iphone well fit,but after a few times no probems anymore to put the iphone inside,you can manupiled the touch screen without a problem the iphone is well protected from rain dust and other ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections