DX » Community » Reviews » Game Save Memory Card for PS2 (128MB)
  • 5 star 9 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySavageveggie on 06/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sixteen times the size of an official Sony memory card! Sixteen! And it's a fourth of the retail price(at least here in the US) Cons:Must be slightly thinner that official Sony memory cards because sometimes the card doesn't like to keep good solid contact with the ps2,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKonan89 on 04/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is just great i have so much memory to save my games on my PS2 that it is insane i use to have 8MB one and i had to delete old games save file to use it for the new game now i can have a lot more save game and come back to a game i played a while a go and pick up w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKonan89 on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent product and very good room for many saved. The quality and compensates for its size because of its low cost. There is nothing against the only win. This item should be a victory for those who need a lot saved on your PS2. Do not have much to say about... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySTARJOHNNY on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent product and very good room for many saved. The quality and compensates for its size because of its low cost. There is nothing against the only win. This item should be a victory for those who need a lot saved on your PS2. Do not have much to say abou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCycleuy on 12/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:working properly on my console, caused no problem, great buy funciona correctamente en mi consola, no genero ningun problema, excelente compra Cons:not find any against, functioning properly, and generates no nigun type of problem on the console no le encontre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byomaki on 11/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, mainly, there's a lot of space on it. It's very cheap and works perfectly. I bought one to boot my PS2 by the memory card and to put many custom programs, like players, HDD loaders etc. Actually, 16MB or 32MB is more than enough. 128 is space for a life... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMagno777 on 08/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product is very good! Memory Card compatible with PlayStation2 128mb. This card can save and load data. Surprised at the quality and today I use as main memory card. Really good product, I recommend to everyone, easy to use and saves a lot of games. Cons:nothing Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byprotomank on 09/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Large space to use as a backup for your games. For small saves, works fine. Price is right. Cons:Do not work with several games such as guitar hero because it is slow and game timesout. Formattying with PS2 system not works well, use a tool like uLaunchELF for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDoconski on 02/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Perhaps the best way to store all your saved games so that everything is concentrated in just one device. Much like the original memory card. Compatible with a lot of games. A perfect gift for those who have Sony Playstation 2. Small, portable and easy to handle and sto... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquestor42 on 12/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Large storage space, Not a bad price Cons:Case fits to tight have to force it in, contacts are sitting to low in the case to make good contact had to shim up the contacts for it to work and even after that it does not always work or will stop working at times an... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections