DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Elastic O Ring Straps for Bike Headlamp - Black (2 PCS)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymkobylan on 04/15/2014

the longer one is suitable for tying two bars of 25 mm diameters and the shorter one for tying two bars of 15 mm diameters, i.e. 1 nch and 0.6 inch they are too stiff when you try to put them in place user guide was not provided technical parameters were not provided they turn their color to gray and further to white when you prolong them enough maximum ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLightfan99 on 11/12/2013

Made of thick silicone, they will hold my front bike light securely to my handlebars. The extra thickness gives them additional tension for a very secure attachment. I bought these because I was purchasing other items at the same time and I needed them; but, I really think that they could have been priced considerably lower -- given that they are essentially ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspeedyb on 02/04/2013

Does what it says on the tin. I purchased these as a backup for the ones already on my lights, as these things have a tendency to break at the most inopportune moments, so it will be good to carry spares. They'll likely do the job just fine. Possibly a bit thick for some items, though they are designed more so for headlamps than computers and smaller ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections