DX » Community » Reviews » XinMeng XM-M398 800 / 1600 / 2000dpi USB Gaming Optical Mouse - Black
  • 5 star 9 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytossferina on 03/10/2014

This mouse fulfill all my requirements for gaming, it is very precise and has a good grip. You can change the dpi when required (although I don't use this function very much), I use in the table directly without any mouse pad and I didn't have any problem at all with it. It could be a little bit bigger to adapt better to my hand, any case I have been ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaureijs on 01/28/2014

I bought this for someone who likes to play games on his laptop. He's really happy with it and the lights in it are really cool! They really add something to the gaming experience. Great product and has a really futuristic look and feel. The box it comes in is in Chinese and the English translation is really bad. Great product if you know how to use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMDemsar on 12/16/2013

I have ordered this mouse because it has variable speed selector and programable buttons. It has proven to be a really good choice. I play a lot and it works flawlesly. I am really pleased and I have found no negatives so far. So, far, after 3 months, it is still perfect. I found no negative things about it. Seems a lot like a RAZR copy. The build is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEivindB on 11/29/2013

- Works really well! - The DPI changer is a neat feature. - Looks slick! - Great price - When it's connected, there are some lights that light up and it looks really cool. - Good feel to the scroller. - Scroller can be pressed which is pretty important to me. - I wish there was a way to turn off the light at some times, because it can be a tiny bit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJermuFin on 10/14/2013

Pretty much everything. Mouse is as good as a logitech MX518. Fits well in the hand. Is light but still doesn't feel cheap. I have used the for over 5 months now and everything works perfect even though the mouse has been in heavy gaming mouse. Cables hasn't loosened at all and the speed button works perfectly. Basically none. Only con in this mouse ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycarlossramponi on 09/13/2013

- Very Beautiful, have a mate finish that is wonderful to see and touch, the mix between the blue/black/red is astonishing. - Have a nice grip. - It is a little heavy, what is good for the most games. - The DPI button is awesome, perhaps, all the buttons are very soft and accurate. - The are not 6 gaming buttons, actually there are 5 buttons, the 6th ... Read more

great mouse very good mouse good size in hand
    2 0
  • posted bykleedrac on 08/18/2013

Well designed and very comfortable. Accurate and a descent length for the cable. Slightly misleading advertising by claiming 6 buttons when this includes the DPI adjustment which can't be remapped. It's a well built gaming mouse though it should be noted that the 6 buttons it claims to have include the "DPI adjustment" button which can't be ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfrancofrantic on 07/30/2013

- Plug and Play. - Good quality. - All buttons works fine with just connecting the mouse to PC. - Good size. - Comfortable. - Made it with high quality materials. - The lights give it a nice touch. - No visible con yet. - The package arrived broken, but the mouse is in perfect condition. - Great mouse for that price. - Works perfectly on Windows XP.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAhronis on 04/08/2013

Very comfortable and high quality mouse. Made of high quality plastic, pleasant to the touch. 6 clave. There are 3 modes of sensitivity that allows optimal to pick sensitivity of the mouse for gaming and for office work. Very beautiful light, especially in the evening. The mouse fits comfortably in your hand. Not found Mouse came in a beautiful package.... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections