DX » Community » Reviews » Awei Q7i Stylish In-Ear Earphone with Microphone for Iphone / Ipad + More - Black (3.5mm Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byahjo79 on 06/21/2014

They stay in very well and are comfortable. The sound quality is several times better than the stock Apple earphones. They're fantastic! Have great sound quality for music and video. particularly for the bargain price. So far they are working great with my iPhone 5, I would recommend them. N.A. Exactly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahjo79 on 12/05/2013

Great headphones, the workmanship is very good and the cable material appears to be of good quality. The sound sounds great on these headphones. So far ok Excellent sound and pretty packaging design.Very well made??, deep bass and crisp clean.Package includes cover for headphones and replacement earbuds ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMsRed on 02/09/2013

I found it to be a well-built product (considering the purpose and the price). The cord seems to be very durable and, thank God, it doesn't attract my cats as much as the standart round cord (I've had a few destroyed by them). Even though the title states clearly that the earphone's main use is for iPhone ... Read more

2 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections