DX » Community » Reviews » Nano SIM Card Cutter with 3 Adapters for Iphone 5 - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 47% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 53% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygustavotpd on 09/09/2013

Cuts Simcard like a charm. Simcard adapters works fine. Easily and accurately cut a standard sim card into micro sim card. 2 bonus microsim card adapters are included. Cutted sim card does fit on my galaxy s3 without problems No cons. this product do what it commit to do good overall Good product. this product do what it commit to do. Its a simple cutter.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjturek on 08/10/2013

Cuts the sims nice and comes with adaptors from nanosim to microsim and sim, and from microsim to sim. Good built quality. Although what is say in the product, it only fits regular sims for cutting to nanosims and not something else. If you want to cut microsims like what happened to me, you need an adaptor (not what it comes with this product as you ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bycatse on 07/06/2013

Very simple to use device - you basically stick in a full size sim card, and squeeze. The cut sim card had one ruff edge after it was cut, but was easily trimmed off with a pair of scissors. It's also quite small which is perfect because I plan on taking it with me when I travel with the goal to purchase a local sim card then cut it for my iPhone. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymacandy on 06/23/2013

It normally takes me over 1 hour to cut a sim to nona sim card for my iphone and lumia customers, but with this tool, i feel invisible cutting sims at less than 60 seconds, plus a professional finish to cut Sim. This too is great for iPhone, Lumia and Galaxy users, comes in handy when a friend discovers his old Sim is obsolete and needs to loose weight.... Read more

0 1
  • posted bygsr2012 on 05/17/2013

- Made of metal - very solid. - Comes with three adapters. - Doesn't cut accurately - Paint falls off with every use - Adapters don't fit the cut sim card A good option for quick cutting, but not amazingly accurate. I wanted to cut a normal-sized sim card down to a nano size, and use the adapter for a micro-sim enabled phone. When I cut the sim card,... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylopezdiegoc on 05/11/2013

It is small enough size to be carried with you Easy to use (as anyone expects) The SIM adapters are great to switch among telephones Only accepts standard sized SIMs; if you want to cut a micro to nano, you must align it by hand (not about the product itself: the package took 35 days to arrive to my home) Just the SIM adapters justify the price; it ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byKako123 on 05/09/2013

It's made with heavy steal quality, the SIM-Adapters are very good to me, beacause I have a Nokia 505, they have a plastic at the back. So smaler SIM-Cards could not fall out of the Adapter. No much cons for this product so far. finally i found it, cheap and good. . As you can buy the country sim card that without Nano sim given and didn't have the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEnder on 03/11/2013

This does as advertised. It will cut your SIM card to a nano SIM size. There's not much else to say about it other than it does the job. The instructions on the box mentions to cut a micro SIM to nano SIM there's a metal adapter tray but I didn't see one in my package. I think the description needs to be changed since it doesn't contain the metal adapter ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMatangas on 03/04/2013

Good quality. cheap. You need a regular sized SIM-Card (MiniSIM 2FF) to cut into NanoSIM (4FF). So if you already have a MicroSIM (3FF) you have to put it into a Adapter. - If you use the included SIM-Card Adapter you'll destroy the thin plastic at the back. It should come with an adapter to cut from MicroSIM to NanoSIM. In that case I would rate this ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydslavchev on 03/02/2013

Perfect Cutter, works well – Nano SIM Card Cutter.nai dobrata sdelka koqto sam namiral v DX ,bqh si porachal i micro Sim cutter no svarshiha ,bravooo Perfect Cutter, works well – Nano SIM Card Cutter Perfect Deal. I aksed in a phoneshop, they aked 25$ for that. They told me, that you cannot cut into NanoSIM. ''Round the adges by grinding them with saandpaper ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections