DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Pouch Bag for Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250 / Galaxy S3 i9300 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysentinelvdx on 01/14/2014

-Fits perfect to the S3 -The way to pull it out like a small string makes it easy to take it out whenever you want -Nice way to avoid scratches -Elegant -If you phone heats, it can become very warm inside (something not comfortable for your battery) -The string after using it too much can unstitch in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGreyCloud on 08/26/2013

-one big pro is price, really cheap -looks good -feels pretty good when you touch it -after two months of usage it started to fray at the top and the strap divided to two pieces -hard to take the phone out with one hand, almost impossible great value for the money, really looks like genuine leather for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypoohbear_be on 08/03/2013

Great protective pouch for very little money. I ordered it for my Nexus 4 and it's a perfect fit! The Nexus 4 is quite a slippery phone, at night I leave it out of the pouch, but I put it underneath to avoid it from sliding when the alarm vibrates: Dual purpose! On one side, the stitching at the top ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byertas on 07/01/2013

Fiayati gayet güzel. Malzemesi kaliteli. Kilif bulamadigim Gigabyte telefonum için aldim tam oldu. Bu paraya dahada iyisi olmaz. Kilifin malzemesi yeterince ince fazla kalinlik yapmiyor. üsteki kapatma kayisi bence gereksiz. Telefonu çikarma aninda zor oluyor. üsteki kapatma ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvishvashanda on 06/09/2013

good material quality overall and nice design easily holds my galaxy nexus. pouch looks nice in hand and is soft from inside. craftsmanship is a little poor i.e. stitching is little poor on the end of pouch, i think i can fix it myself. good pouch, nice looking and is cheap, go for it. at most it could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byImaCustomer on 05/17/2013

The quality of the leather is real nice and as well as soft. The strap keeps the phone safe from falling out. The phone doesnt slip from it.The price is low for a quality product like this. Doesnt collect as much dust when the phone is in the leather pouch. Doesnt have a belt holder sewed. A bit too ... Read more

The pouches back The fabric inside The pouch

0 0 0

• posted byFamHerwijnen on 03/27/2013

Pricing is low, comparing with other similar items. Quality (I expect it to survive at least three years) Easy sliding in the phone, no obstruction and the releasing band slides neatly back. Automatic losening the 'lock' when releasing phone, you don't need to lose the locking band before taking out ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysraveiro on 02/13/2013

Good material, the leather is good. Easy to use, my Motorola Droid Razr XT910 fits perfectly in it WITHOUT PROTECTIVE CASE. It is very easy to take out the phone from the pouch. The price is very low compared to other cases present on the market. it's not possible to use it with another normal protector ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymbayon on 01/26/2013

- Good enough feel of the surface - Quality good enough - The phone doesn't slip from it - It's a little short for my phone, but I have a Galaxy III so it may be enough for others models, anyway it may be to see the lights on the top of the phone. - I like the strap, it keep it safer, even if its not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNayNou on 12/26/2012

Cheap! And good looking! Feels sturdy enough, it doesn't seem easy to tear apart. The string on the back to take out the phone is perfect. ALSO it is big enough to hold the phone if you buy the GIANT extended battery SKU149436 ! If you have just one hand free, it's not so easy to take out the phone when ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections