DX » Community » Reviews » Sporty Arm Band for Ipod Touch 2 (Black)
  • 5 star 10 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylumatosrj on 08/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very safe and not slide arm. Protects your iPod perfectly. It has a low profile and can be hide under the t-** sleeve. Cons:touch the ipod screen through the plastic may be a little unprecise but it isn't a huge problem. OtherThoughts:A way to do gym, ri... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrtl66 on 02/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap way to carry your ipod touch with you whilst exercising. Does the job. Keeps ipod in place. Could also use with iPhone 3G. Easy to use through the plastic, Ipod responds very well to it. Cons:Difficult to keep it in place. Also it tends to be difficult to get the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvandaley on 09/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A very good purchse. you will not find anything cheaper in your local store. It does the job very good. you can adjust the arm band and use it for all kinds of MP3 players not just apple stuff or iPod or iPhone. i am using it for jogging and doing some house work. Way t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysneek on 11/17/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The case works very well. It has protected my iPod in drops while holding my iPod touch 2 while I run every morning. It works great and for the price is hard to beat Cons:The case works very well. It has protected my iPod in drops while holding my iPod touch 2 while I r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasiriphong on 06/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Protects your iPod nicely. Has the screen cover on it so if you don't have one on your Touch then it won't be damaged. Also is great for all of my bicycling, fishing, jogging trips. Also very inexpensive. Cons:1.) Not sure on how big my arm is, but I have to t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylancer316 on 05/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- it is very cheap compared from what it can cost you at the mall, the standard price of it is $25.00 so I would say that $3 with change is a pretty good price. - It is a very slim fit with my iPod touch 2G so there is no worry of it falling out while I am exercising. -... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydswhitehouse on 03/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Has a protective screen as well as the arm band strap - still can see the screen clearly - Easy to put on and take off - Easy to get out of the arm band when needed Cons:- Button place holders slightly off - cannot use the touch screen efficiently when in th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykintush on 09/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:If you like this kind of accessories, you do sports and you got an ipod touch or an iphone this accessory is perfect for you! I'm using ipod touch version 1. It fits perfectly inside The touch works without any problem. The armband can match any size of arm you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykintush on 09/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:If you like this kind of accessories, you do sports and you got an ipod touch or an iphone this accessory is perfect for you! I'm using ipod touch version 1. It fits perfectly inside The touch works without any problem. The armband can match any size of arm you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySailorThomas on 08/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I use this everyday while working out in my local gym! It's so great that I bought another one for my colleague! Cons:The build could have been a bit better, so it would be easier to use the touch-screen, but it is good enought to unlock, pause and play. While... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections