• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Decent Case.

posted by asiriphong on 06/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Protects your iPod nicely. Has the screen cover on it so if you don't have one on your Touch then it won't be damaged. Also is great for all of my bicycling, fishing, jogging trips. Also very inexpensive.

Cons:

1.) Not sure on how big my arm is, but I have to tighten it all the way to the very end to keep it snug (not to the extent of cutting off my circulation though). Not sure if I lose some weight if this thing will still be good or not. So I assume those that have very thin arms might have a tightening issue. 2.) The top cover of the case doesn't go over your ipod. I've tried it but it doesnt really go over, you might tear it a bit to get it to cover it. 3.) Doesn't fit with my "Griffin Technology - Outfit Metallic Case for 2nd-Generation Apple® iPod® touch - Pearl" Case. So I hate having to take my case off and on to use this.

OtherThoughts:

Perhaps if the tightening strap wasn't so big it would be nice. No need to tighten it all the way.

Bottomline:

Does what it says. You get what you pay for here. as always.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections