DX » Community » Reviews » 3W 20-LED Warm White Light Decoration String Light for Christmas / Wedding Party (3 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLauTiki on 01/24/2014

All the lights works perfect, and were easy to make them work. Not all the lights were warm, so I´m asking for my netx order to be all warm. I bought the product month ago and I´m ordering againg, I realy have to ask for the warm white light because the first order wasn´t right, half of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymajsv on 12/24/2012

Very bright: bunched alltogether lights almost as flashlight. Very easy to use - simply insert batteries and switch on. Safety - 3 batteries unable to do electric shock, and fire probability is very-very low. Battery hold cover close tightly, without dangle and may be fixed against opening by small screw ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfredrikkkkk on 11/24/2012

Simple decoration light, extremely strong light for being so small. The device have two modes, normal light and "flash-mode" Good for its price. It is very important that you use the right AA batteries, otherwise it won't work because it wont connect with the electrical transmitter. I tried ... Read more

Overview

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections