The correct design, isn't present fragile places. Falling isn't terrible. It is safe for children, in difference from ball guns. Rather smooth, there are no agnails. Hmm.. The rubberbands were kinda bad (just buy new at the local market, not very expensive). And it doesn't work everytime when you have ... Read more
The correct design, isn't present fragile places. Falling isn't terrible. It is safe for children, in difference from ball guns. Rather smooth, there are no agnails. Over time cracked, it was necessary to glue pins.
The rope is absolutely not necessary. For the adult the size is a little small. Diameter ... Read more
This is a cheap gun for that family warfare you can have ;)
Bought one of these for my dad, i regret it now afterwards... Rubberbands flying everywhere.
I think this is a perfect gift for kids (not to young!) and adults.
After i got my dad hes gun, i bought a few more for the rest of the family. It's ... Read more
* very good size, weight and balance
* simple to use, loading multiple rubber bands
* awesome to play at the office!
* relatively cheap * difficult to shot one rubber band at a time when you have multiple bands loaded. But it may be kinda cool this way too!
* the plastic mechanism looks kind of fragile,... Read more
- Relatively cheap
- Very easy to use
- Actually shoots rubber bands! And they reach as far as a band can reach (more than shooting with the fingers).
- "Cool" toy for office, looks nice. - It's almost impossible to shoot the rubber bands one by one. When several bands are loaded, the rifle ... Read more
Who didn't play throwing rubber-bands with his/her fingers?, well here's a weapon that would make you a deadly machine...
Very, very amusing. Ideal to bother your workmates, in your break time ;)
You can fire up to 6 rubber bands in less than 2 seconds!! Awful finished!, I have to disarme it and rebuild ... Read more
- it has a very nice size, it's even bigger than I expected
- it's lots of fun
- shoots multiple bands at the same time
- it's so cool - it is difficult to shot one rubber band at a time, shoots all of them together
- the plastic mechanism looks kind of fragile, it seems it could break way too easy, ... Read more
I had always wanted one as a kid, but never allowed to get one. Since then I had not been able to find one, and of course DX had them. Love DX. Built fairly well. I know some have complained, but I personally do not have any complaints. It does what it says, looks great, and you can't beat the price ... Read more
It is good with the rubber bands. It hasn't yet broke on me. I will love to get this for a friend. Maybe a son over 6 and up. overall its cool to just have and play with. If u squeeze it to hard all of the rubber bands will go at the same time. But if you just tap it a little it will shoot one at a time.... Read more
I liked it alot! Nicely done and has great looks. Bought for it 1000 rubbers and now driving my work-coops mad with rubber shooting and DOOM wooowing. Great disign and powerful steady shooting. The bad thing is the size of it. It's a toy for children... Other bad thing is that not all sizes of rubbers ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.