DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PC + Fiber Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleodias13 on 03/02/2014

Very reliable cover. Made with good materials and has a nice finish. -The corner made with plastic where is located the spen is a bit fragile. So when taking the cover off, you'll need to be careful, otherwise it will happen the same thing that happened with me; the border will get a little crack, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoubertvasc on 11/24/2013

Low price and good quality. For Galaxy Note 10 owners, it's a must have item. It's way cheaper than original, with almost same quality. I have two of this case and both are ok after months of use. Preço baixo e boa qualidade. É um item obrigatório para proprietário do Galaxy Note ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychusgs on 09/30/2013

Looks nice, extremely slim, fits perfectly. All conectors, speakers and cameras are available. Excelent price, looks durable and well-made. Have a magnet for smart-cover features (not working in N8010) Can't charge or use OTG with the case closed. it´s a good buy, good price and good materials, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhubert19 on 07/23/2013

Perfect built quality Perfectly fits to may N8000 Stylus is still available For fraction of price of original case None I'm search for case for my N8000 for more than two months. All of them are too expensive or poor quality or does not fit prfectly. Or combination. Until I found this one. Fits perfectly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypr0xZen on 07/14/2013

For a proper cover, thhe price is really ok. Could always be cheaper, but sort your search after price and you'll see that stepping down a dollar or two, just isn't worth it. This cover does most of the things it "says on the can". It fits tightly, the "stand" works fine, and the inside material of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySpecht77 on 06/27/2013

Seems to protect the tablet, fits perfectly, you can take photos with it, use the s-pen, the price is good you can't charge it, or use the OTG, with the case closed, it would just need a small cut on the side, but don't know why it doesn't have, maybe if you give it to a seamstress, she will be able ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byeloygobbo on 04/10/2013

Very beautiful, thin, fits perfectly, really have magnetic closure (at least on the borders to keep the tablet closed), it holds the tablet very stable on a desk and has a good price. You can't charge or use the OTG port with the cover closed, downside border is NOT accessible in this condition, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCedarus on 03/17/2013

This thing is absolutely amazing! The build quality of the plastic backing is pretty solid and the magnetic closure feature is a nice touch that adds to the overall experience. The material quality is exceptional, I've never been a fan of leather cases for my electronics and I have no idea what eco-leather ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLfelipebento on 03/06/2013

- The product fits perfectly in the tablet and allows using all the important parts, including the spen slot. - The magnetic closure holds the fold also when rolled. - The product is light. - The quality of materials could be better, but it is not unbearably poor. - Using the tablet in standing-mode ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byModius on 01/25/2013

Very beautiful, thin, fits perfectly (including output camera and s-pen) really have magnetic closure, it holds the tablet very stable on a desk (vertically or horizontally up) and has excellent price. Special attention to inside leather, very soft. You can't charge or use the OTG port with the cover ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections