DX » Community » Reviews » iPower 2400mAh Intelligent Fully Automatic Secondary Battery + Speaker for Iphone 3g
  • 5 star 7 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 48% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 19% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarkonymous on 08/27/2010

*Good boost to you battery time *Will provide an Iphone 3gs with 1,5 full charges *Fully automatic *Comes with a LED flashlight, very useful on Iphone! *phone fits snugly inside *Does not protect your phone as much as you would want *Speaker can interfere with telephone signal making an irritating noise(I removed my speaker) All in all a good product,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatters on 06/17/2010

It has a large battery capacity, a fair bit larger than many of the other iPhone battery products around. It has a nice finish, matte black and seems relatively sturdy. iPhone feels secure when locked in. Bulkier than I had imagined and adds significant size and weight to what is already a large phone. Speaker feature is useless and it would have been ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrogerj on 06/17/2010

Greate with long battery time if your are out traveling, montain or the beach :) Mine not work like it should, the light was not working, the speaker was a terrible sound in, and the charge is not working like it should, it should charge the iphone first after this battery pack, but when the battery pack is full is greate to just put your phone in it,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysurfbuyer on 05/22/2010

It proves handy when my phone battery goes flat especially when I am on the move. Managed to have one full charge on the phone. I realised there is this intermintent issue where the volumn is either reduced or silent though volumn indicates it is to the max. Had to switch off/on phone for the volumn to return to usual. Makes the phone heavier and bulky ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrpicler on 03/27/2010

Very good capacity(about 1 and 1/2 full charges for my 3G iPhone... Charges really fast... Just half an hour gives a pretty good boost: usually I need to charge my phone at 5 or 6pm... With half an hour of charge w/ this I can go till 10pm or so... The light works ok(it's better than nothing, and iPhone has nothing...) Quite big when you're used to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJovenrei on 03/14/2010

easy to use. can use it as addition batt for a day without any problems at 1st, the batt lifespan is kinda long, and it can give my iphone a full 100% charge without any problem. As i uses it almost everyday for 1 mth plus, the batt level apparently drop quite significantly. build quality can b better, but for the price of it, nothing much to complain.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybilib on 02/22/2010

can charge your iphone completely on its own. quite bulky. LED light didn't work. Charge through didn't work. . It seems a new iphone OS upgrade has disabled passthrough charging. When I am charging with the phone connected, it charges the external battery first, the iphone goes on battery. When the charger is fully charged, then I insert the iphone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikeyxx on 01/08/2010

-Will charge your phone from next to nothing to 100% no problem. -is smart enough to charge your phone first, then itself -not TOO bulky -can't keep your case on (but that would be difficult to solve) -camera hole partially blocked, so pictures have a bit of a border on the top corner. You need to pull it out to get a decent shot -built in flash is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykimvy on 10/13/2009

- great price - does as advertised with respect to the battery - speaker is terrible - build quality could be better - a little bulky - doesn't seem to charge through the computer for me, but that might be me or I may have read the instructions incorrectly as the wording was odd, but does work through the wall outlet (does not come with item). - LED ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykimvy on 10/05/2009

Good price, good charge, lasts a decent time. Not a great speaker, but that's not why I bought it. Also, the LED light stays on and the LED area is quite flimsy. For some reason I was having trouble with charging it through the computer (worked well with the wall charger). That may be in the instructions, but the instructions were very oddly worded ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections