DX » Community » Reviews » iPower 2400mAh Intelligent Fully Automatic Secondary Battery + Speaker for Iphone 3g
  • 5 star 7 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 48% )
  • 3 star 4 ( 19% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarkonymous on 08/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*Good boost to you battery time *Will provide an Iphone 3gs with 1,5 full charges *Fully automatic *Comes with a LED flashlight, very useful on Iphone! *phone fits snugly inside Cons:*Does not protect your phone as much as you would want *Speaker can interfere... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatters on 06/17/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a large battery capacity, a fair bit larger than many of the other iPhone battery products around. It has a nice finish, matte black and seems relatively sturdy. iPhone feels secure when locked in. Cons:Bulkier than I had imagined and adds significant size and we... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrogerj on 06/17/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Greate with long battery time if your are out traveling, montain or the beach :) Cons:Mine not work like it should, the light was not working, the speaker was a terrible sound in, and the charge is not working like it should, it should charge the iphone first after... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysurfbuyer on 05/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It proves handy when my phone battery goes flat especially when I am on the move. Managed to have one full charge on the phone. Cons:I realised there is this intermintent issue where the volumn is either reduced or silent though volumn indicates it is to the m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrpicler on 03/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good capacity(about 1 and 1/2 full charges for my 3G iPhone... Charges really fast... Just half an hour gives a pretty good boost: usually I need to charge my phone at 5 or 6pm... With half an hour of charge w/ this I can go till 10pm or so... The light w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJovenrei on 03/14/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easy to use. can use it as addition batt for a day without any problems Cons:at 1st, the batt lifespan is kinda long, and it can give my iphone a full 100% charge without any problem. As i uses it almost everyday for 1 mth plus, the batt level apparently drop quite sign... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybilib on 02/22/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:can charge your iphone completely on its own. Cons:quite bulky. LED light didn't work. Charge through didn't work. OtherThoughts:. Bottomline:It seems a new iphone OS upgrade has disabled passthrough charging. When I am charging with the phone connected, it charges th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikeyxx on 01/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Will charge your phone from next to nothing to 100% no problem. -is smart enough to charge your phone first, then itself -not TOO bulky Cons:-can't keep your case on (but that would be difficult to solve) -camera hole partially blocked, so pictures have a bit of a bord... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykimvy on 10/13/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- great price - does as advertised with respect to the battery Cons:- speaker is terrible - build quality could be better - a little bulky - doesn't seem to charge through the computer for me, but that might be me or I may have read the instructions incorrectly as the w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykimvy on 10/05/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price, good charge, lasts a decent time. Cons:Not a great speaker, but that's not why I bought it. Also, the LED light stays on and the LED area is quite flimsy. For some reason I was having trouble with charging it through the computer (worked well with the wall c... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections