Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• good for the price

posted by kimvy on 10/05/2009
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Good price, good charge, lasts a decent time.

Cons:

Not a great speaker, but that's not why I bought it. Also, the LED light stays on and the LED area is quite flimsy. For some reason I was having trouble with charging it through the computer (worked well with the wall charger). That may be in the instructions, but the instructions were very oddly worded and didn't have the patience to sort it out since it worked with the wall charger.

OtherThoughts:

Iphone batteries suck and we bought both the Mophie and this item. The Mophies are better, sleeker, but also more expensive. This one, for the price, is in a lot of ways superior in that for about a third of the cost it does the same thing.
    The build is not as sturdy as the Mophie, but the charge is somewhat similar.
    For instance, the LED lights stay on all the time and the piece covering them is very poorly put together (almost peeled it off).
    To me, the speaker is virtually useless. It may work in a pinch, but sounded very cheap. Again, for the cost what can one expect. Most people should be getting this for the battery. There are much better speakers on the market.

Bottomline:

Definitely a must-buy for iPhone users who hate the lack of longevity of their phone batteries. 4/5, but only because of what seems like the fragility of the item and poor speaker (really, don't bother with it and make the item smaller).
    If you don't care about the speaker, then this is closer to a 5/5.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections