It works well.
It's not too heavy when you lay down.
It fits perfectly over my glasses and those of my boyfriend. It feels really sturdy. I wasn't expecting that.
It's cheap. It's a bit hard to read with because the vision doesn't overlap perfectly. This creates a bit of a distracting line in the middle. It would be nice if it came with a case. I'd ... Read more
Its usefull. Can be used for reading, Though you need quit good eyes. Its very useful for playing guitar if your vulnerable for RSI. Almost all frets are easily in sight, exept for frets 1 - 5. The triangulars are realy clear. Its a very solid product. Wont break easily. Dont know compared to other simular products, but its quite heavy to wear. That ... Read more
Good prism clarity
Not too heavy
Good quality plastic
Nice fitting on my nose None I was looking for belay-glasses but specifically designed belay-glasses cost around 80$ or more.
I pruchased those which look downward, modified them a bit so it looks upward and here I go -> belay-glasses for 10$ ! Modification is quite easy to do with basic tools,... Read more
Now I can really watch TV while lying on bed or sofa. I was really astonished about the great product quality. The glasses fit quite well and more or less focus your view on the periscope sxcusively, meaning you cannot look outside the glasses while watching TV, which would be quite irritating for eyes/brain. Nice finish, which feels like light rubber ... Read more
Amazing optical quality.
Actually introduces a new concept in comfort.
Can be used concurrently with your everyday glasses. Does not come with a proper case to protect it when it is not being used. Do not think that it is just to watch TV lying. To read books in bed or even sitting in the armchair is very good because you can rest the book in the legs ... Read more
- Fits perfect on head - Lets you see a lot from you view - Can wear these for hours, doesn't hurt your head - So sturdy you wouldn't even believe it! - Very nice mat finish. - Box it came in wasn't pretty, and only had Chinese writing on it. That's why is doesn't go as good for a gift, but it doesn't matter at all if you plan to enjoy it yourself! ... Read more
It is crafted with very high quality material, gives a rubberish feeling when touched. Lens are so clear that I can read my 46" TV FullHD resolution with no probems from 3 meters away, laying in my bed (as I am doing right now). Gives an impression that the object is a little more far away then it really is, but it is just an impression. It's as ... Read more
- A+++++ high quality material
- very stylish design and fits your face well.
- high density vision.. very clear. even i use optik glasses and without my own glasses i can see very clear with this periscope.
- it doesn't hurt your nose. perfect fit. i think no cons. everything is perfect about it. i work very tough in my job and when i rest in my bed ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.