Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by6044486 on 11/22/2014

Pro's: bought it to go running with my iphone 5s, I wanted my running route tracked to see my average speed, distance, etc.. Also to listen to music. It's all possible, you have a small opening for your headphone cords. It feels safe. You can choose how hard you strap it. Cons: When you sweat(when you ... Read more

Impression:It's OK;

0 0 0

• posted byAllblacks on 05/22/2014

Good solid product, I purchased the black one, I am not sure if there are other colours, it’s made from a nice soft material, good strap length, and good valcro material, sticks very well, very well manufactured, fits my iPhone 5/5s perfectly, there is a hole for the headphones cable to plug in from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrainfrz on 05/20/2014

Holds your iphone, cheap Smells cheap, feels cheap, looks cheap. the plastic is too tough, the home button has to be pressed with fingernail, but that leave a mark on the plastic. The fake-leather is too fake, and too tough. Velcro is too thick for the holes, which makes it hard to get it trough. it'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLZR1000 on 12/10/2013

Very good quality armband neopren, fits very well to the arm and is very usefull during exercise. The size is perfect so that iPhone 5 fits perfectly well in the case and the holes at the lower part are extremelly usefull for inserting the headphones jack. Very good visibility from the plastic screen.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNovainvicta on 11/14/2013

Easy to use Works well Reflective surround is handy If you sweat a lot the moisture can come through to the phone. The button is hard to press and is slightly covered by the case so you cant use the touch id feature to unlock which is a little annoying Great product My wife has had the same armband for ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjayshah84 on 11/12/2013

I have been using this armband since past few months and I must say it is simply worth the price compared to the other arm bands available in stores around. The quality is just worth the price. I am using it while I am out for running or cycling and it holds my iphone just perfectly. Even though I sweat ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythomsonooi on 08/12/2013

- Cheap - Neoprene material is soft and gentle on the skin - Doesn't cause much abrasive reactions while running My plastic front cover got stretched accidentally when I left it pressed against my keys. Now, it's permanently stretched and gets kind of annoying when trying to use the phone while it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytruckeying on 07/24/2013

* Price * Fits iPhone 5 snuggly * wide size range for accommodation for arm sizes * comfortable * responsive screen actions through protective cover * Easy headphone jack insertion/removal The reason why I did not giving this a five star on usefulness was the home button is buried (grey stripe section)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylagekali on 07/17/2013

Esta hecho de un material ligero y transpirable, a la vez que duradero. El plastico protector de la pantalla deja actuar sin problema los dedos en el teléfono. Viene preparado para dos anchuras de brazo y con un bolsillito muy util para guardar la llave de casa (si no es muy grande) La verdad, de ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarenkeng on 04/11/2013

As its name suggests, its purpose is to hold your phone while you exercise. This sports armband fits well on my iphone5. It is very well made and the gray outline glows in the dark which makes it advantageous for people who would run at night. The price is very cheap compared to iLuv A Sante Sports armband ... Read more

iPhone 5 arm band fits well

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections