Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanmontilla on 02/10/2015

Don't have a good material, but it's not the worst at all and fits well with any cellphone above 4,5"

Impression:Good product,Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byCoroos on 02/06/2015

It's not very easy to get the iPhone into the thing. Using the phone behind the clear plastic is cumbersome as the plastic is a little too stiff.

Impression:Good product,Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byLoladn on 02/04/2015

its a good deal

Impression:It's OK;

0 0 0

• posted byrilkar on 12/31/2014

good for jogging with my iPhone 5s. However the band could be longer (sometimes difficult to 'install' on my arm)

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted by6044486 on 11/22/2014

Pro's: bought it to go running with my iphone 5s, I wanted my running route tracked to see my average speed, distance, etc.. Also to listen to music. It's all possible, you have a small opening for your headphone cords. It feels safe. You can choose how hard you strap it. Cons: When you you the... Read more

Impression:It's OK;

0 0 0

• posted byjean1792 on 11/12/2014

Very good, good quality. no problem when use, protect very well my iphone from a little rain. Wash with water, and no problem.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byYAPAVEMU on 10/30/2014

The quality is nice and the price is right. However it is not made just for iphone 5. Some might find it as negative, other as positive. I personally found it negative since I wanted it to have a better feel for the home button of Iphone. Other than than, I am happy with my purchase

Impression:Nice Quality ;

0 0 0

• posted bymariiilimaka on 10/13/2014

Ótimo preço e qualidade! Super indico! Comprei para usar com o meu Moto G e coube certinho e ainda tem como mexer na tela pela proteção! Adorei...

Impression:Love it!;

0 0 0

• posted byspockoso on 09/29/2014

Very good item and very usefull !! An amazing item to practise sport and listen to music or hold your iphone/ipod. I strongly reccomend this item !!

Impression:Submit your impression;

0 0 0

• posted byldmfabio on 09/19/2014

Produto perfeito, intacto, e é exatamente o que a foto apresenta. A regulagem é de fácil manuseio e permite a utilização de fone sem frio sem maiores problemas. Penso que a durabilidade também seja interessante, pois o material demonstra qualidade, além de poder ser usado por diferentes modelos... Read more

Impression:Iphone,corrida;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections