Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTienausvinkit on 07/20/2010

Very complete protection for psp slim. Covers more than 95% of the psp. Not too think or thick have a moderate thickness. Packaging looks nice too. A sticker is also cool. The protector really does it's job! It's not very easy to put the protector on the PSP, but it still wasn't a problem for me. Very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySonicOrochi on 07/16/2009

- usefulness rating: 5. Why? Well, it was made to protect the PSP and it DOES its job. Simple as that. - terrible, and I mean it: TERRIBLE build quality. However, the silver sticker that goes on top of the PSP UMD door is cool looking and it can be used elsewhere to decorate your laptop, for instance.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydonchua on 02/27/2009

This is my 2nd purchase. My 1st purchase to buy 1 to try out and 2nd purchase i buy 3. It is quite easy for me to put them on my PSP just need some patient and just the main part on the face plate need more time to align the button holes.. So so quality and can be more better. Make cutting better to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydigbol on 02/12/2009

I bought this to protect all my psp but don't had the patience to put it on. Comprei para proteger o psp mas não tive paciência para colocar. Reading the other reviews and by looking the photos I realize it was dificult to put it on. Little expensive for a plastic protector and took too long ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoshuaMok on 12/05/2008

Very complete protection for psp slim. Covers more then 95% of the psp. Not too think or thick have a moderate thickness. Packaging looks nice too. Very very difficult to put. Must take own time to be very careful in applying. However once done properly, your psp slim is protected to the max. Maybe do ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjustinpow on 11/30/2008

Great Coverage over the whole PSP Unit. Really cheap price compared to some of the other screen only protectors at local stores in my area. don't really notice it on the PSP unless you look at it really close up. protects the PSP extremely well from scratches on the front and back expecially if your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarvind on 09/11/2008

Protects the PSP from accidental scratches when bumped etc. Fits the PSP quite well. The metallic ring and PSP logo at the back looks slick! The plastic is not noticeable unless you point it out to someone EXTREMELY difficult to put on! Have to unstick it several times and apply again. Need to align ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeswank on 06/06/2008

This item is a great idea. If only it worked for me then I wouldn't be giving this a neutral review. The build of the plastic is cheap. I purchased this one because I didn't want to shell out $20 on the InvisibleShield but looks like I'm going have to. It was tough for me to put on the plastic, the finger ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCV447 on 04/14/2008

It is extremely easy to put on . Its a perfect fit. Protects your psp slim extremely well. (expecially that silver ring on the back) It looks mostly unnoticable. The quality of the plastic is pretty good. Its sort of expensive. There are not many cons because i think this product is pretty good. I like ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections