DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 to 10/100Mbps RJ45 LAN Ethernet Network Adapter - Black
Customer’s impression:
good work on the go
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjovien on 11/24/2014

As a Zenbook owner without the accessories, I needed the USB 2 RJ45 adapter "in case of". This one works exactly as expected, out of the box (even if an 80mm CD is included in the box - probably drivers) on Windows 8. Maybe not tough enough for a daily driver, but it is still a very nice product for ... Read more

Impression:work on the go;

0 0 0

• posted byajaaskel on 09/24/2014

Very useful 100 Mbps adapter for me. I did not install any drivers to Linux Mint 13 & 15, just plugged the adapter to USB and it was working ok instantly. "lsusb" shows following information about the adapter: Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0b95:772b ASIX Electronics Corp. AX88772B Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byRHHartman on 03/24/2014

On Win7 64-bit it works flawlessly. After plugging it in Windows searches WindowsUpdate and finds and installs the driver. No need for the driver CD that accompanies the adapter. I hoped to use it for wired ethernet on my N7000 Galaxy Note, but it is not recognized there. Pity. Also, the ethernet plug ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySulebe on 02/01/2014

Great product for Mini Android PC users who have WiFi signal problems but also for laptops. It came with a mini CD that i didn't even bothered of using once, because on all the things i have used it worked fine without any other drivers. Robust construction, dropped it on the floor a couple of times ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydefaste82 on 12/24/2013

I was not sure it this adaptor would really do the job, but it is actually better than expected ! Plug and play for all Windows, Mac, Linux, Android. Instantaneously recognised! No noticeable performance difference comapared to built int 100Mbps ethernet cards. Le red led is too bright, but a bit of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXardasteo on 10/27/2013

I was not sure it this adaptor would really do the job, but it is actually better than expected ! + Plug and play for all Windows, Mac, Linux & Android based computers, thus instantaneously recognised! + Full HD 1080p Streaming without a flicker, it actually transfers at a high enough speed to present ... Read more

5 0 1

• posted byfno55 on 06/06/2013

Take 2min to install Coming with a CD containing all necessary driver. Work perfect with WIN 7 64b (driver on CD) You can then use 2 differents LAN network at the same time. It is sometime very useful. It is also a good solution in case of defective original LAN circuit of your computer. Build quality ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysyakko on 02/19/2013

Nice slick usb to ethernet adapter, works instantly icw Debian squeeze/wheezy. Plug anda play, yeah baby ... It enriches your life with all it's beautiful performance rates and synchronous data transfers flowing around on the transport layer of the OSI model. Believe it or not but this nifty tool will ... Read more

2 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections