DX » Community » Reviews » CR806 USB 3.0 Micro SD / TF / CF / SD / MS Card Reader - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywoutt7 on 06/27/2014

extremely fast transfering of pictures from my camera SD card. No problems with transferring big video files from my full HD video camera. looks very good and is quite slim. fits with ease in my camera bag. the lid is mostly too loose in cheap usb products but this one fits perfectly the cards fit ok but not perfect. no problem but you have to take ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDestige on 02/18/2014

Works well, sturdy build, fits a whole lot of cards in the market, including CF and SD. I have a bunch of CF and SD card and this is the only CF card reader I have. Ejection of the pins are smooth, won't bend them like I had when using other card readers. USB 3.0 is a great speed to have, transfers are fast and smooth. Could be slightly pricier than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakira66 on 10/14/2013

- It works as it said it would - no broke parts or anything like that. - small in size and fits perfectly on the back of my screen - a lot quicker then connecting my camera directly to the computer. Non that I have experienced yet. Seems to do what it is suppose to do. nope, because it does what it says it will do. First of I'm a casual user, I only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBristowe on 09/06/2013

USB 3.0 is definately faster. Files transfer off a 30mb/s SD card at 30mb/s AT LEAST. I imagine faster cards would take advantage of even higher speeds! Fairly compact form factor and non-descript design. Will always have a place in your camera bag and will fit in a pocket easily. Possibility of losing the cap when the card reader is in use. Width of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFPAULA on 02/02/2013

1. USB 3.0 with transmission rate up to 5Gbps if you have devices with USB 3.0 port, but accept USB 2.0 until there, 2. Many Memory cards reader and Writer up to 90mb/s and 70mb/s (SD / TF / CF / SD / MS) and compatible with Windows and Mac. Atention: Read SDHC and SDXC, 3. Very useful Built-in LED indicator for you check de download running and 4. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections