DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Talking Forehead-IR InfraRed Body Temperature Thermometer
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 17% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarciodba on 10/27/2011

Very good works great! easy to use, pratical and usefull. good accurance. the result appears really in 1 second. Cames in the original pack. including all pieces tha you see in the annoucement. The plastic could be better. but about the price its ok! I can't change the voice language. but it is not a big deal if you can understand english. maybe is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCineDOG on 11/27/2010

No pros. DO NOT BUY! in hungarian: NE VEDD MEG!!! If you have not fever, it show 36.7, 36.9, 36.8 ... every time show different forehead temperature, under 1 minutes. Now I got 38.6 Celcius fever ( I use the olda mercurial thermometer) and this digital tehmometer show only 37.7C, 37.4C, 37.5C degrees.. In hungarian: Minden mérésnél más és más eredmé... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHirorto on 11/02/2010

-build quality: really professional! -easy of use ! -usefull ! - Measures in both degrees celcius and fahrenheit ! - Range: 32~42.9 C (89.6~109.3 F) according to manual (in English)! - Instant InfraRed IR body temperature measurement. 2 seconds to read the Temperature! - Measures temperature of forehead -- safe and painless ideal for babies! - Annouces ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJooyz on 07/25/2009

this thermometer comes in a box with three heads. it also includes battery so ready for use. the build quality is actually alright, they are made of normal plastic but I can still see some of the sharp edges, which you can quickly get rid off with your nail. and its a good idea if you're going to use this around children i cant think of any con with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymidlander on 02/17/2009

- very nice built quality - fast reading - seems precise - memory for last 30 readings incl. date of measurement - easy to use - talking can be turned off - although written in English, the instruction manual is not completely clear - manual says that it can speak in 6 languages, mine speaks only English (or there is some secret way how to change it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTimo68 on 11/28/2008

The thermometer is well made and is working as intended . The voice and the little jingle it plays is quite amusing . Very fast readings , easy to use . I saw the exact unit at the local chemist for about $ 60 which makes this a bargain. Being a forehead thermometer it should be mentioned that in order to accurately measure the temperature of the body ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections