DX » Community » Reviews » Cat.5e RJ45 Network Cable Connectors + Protective Purple Cap Heads Set (20 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysusliostodos on 03/16/2014

I use only 5 connectors at the moment, but the 5 are all right. Look robust to crimp. You can use with 5e or simple 5, UTP or STP. No problems found. All with de same color. Nothing hide, you can see that on the image. But better if they provide with mixed colors :( En el momento de escribir esto, solo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRenceww3 on 05/28/2013

i have never got a shipment so fast! nicely packed noting to fancy. the protective caps are of a nice material, and can stretch a little, nice for fitting. shielded Cat5e perfect for on my cat6 ftp cable, the difference between true cat6 is not noticeable in speed. noting at all, and that's not considering ... Read more

very nicely packed best plugs for the jop

0 0 1

• posted byvmendelis on 04/19/2013

- Close to top quality. - Easy to use - Takes in wires easily. - Crimps 100% of the time. - Covers are perfect , with these you can easily pull out the cable without the fear of braking the clip. - Did not have any problem installing these. - Fits tightly on the cable , the cap also fits perfectly. none.... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections