DX » Community » Reviews » Super Slim Protective PC Back Case Cover for Iphone 5 - Transparent White
  • 5 star 11 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysolsolis on 03/18/2014

Excellent quality, very thin and lightweight, matte transparent cover for iPhone. Keeps the original look and gives a general protection. Fits perfectly to iPhone 5 doesn't matter black or white. Save your money with DX.com, as normal retail price for this case is over 30 USD. Nothing! This is the second time I order this case, previous one I used more ... Read more

iphone_case
    0 0
  • posted bymusty90 on 12/25/2013

cheap, really thin. material feels good. fits on 5s good. and looks good on white 5s. material is either too thin, or the build quality is. Because after just one week, circular or thin areas such as corners or tips of button holes got cracked. It is really annoying to see this failure so soon. perhaps mine was a faulty one but be aware of the cracking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuackingPlums on 12/09/2013

Very thin and very lightweight. Snaps on easily and securely. Protects the back and sides, which are prone to scratches, but doesn't hide them completely - the frosted rear panel is a nice touch. Face it, if like me, you upgraded from the 5 to the 5S then it wasn't because it was technically superior, it was because it looks more bling! We all want ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrekler on 10/28/2013

Thins thing is just perfect! I cant count how many times this cover saved my phone. Looks like a bad cover with low quality, but its not, its actually pretty good and resistant, i just loved it. Fits perfectly, easy to put in and out, and ofcorse, protects your phone when it falls. Well, really, i dont see many cons here. Its just perfect i think. Maybe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvictormelol on 09/25/2013

It protects the phone enough and you can barely notice it. Is easy to put it on and take it off, it doesn't scratch the phone. Really lightweight. The price is really attractive. Doesn't affect the photos because is translucent. Don't protect a lot, but enough. Looks like it can break easily. There is almost nothing bad about this case. It does what ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviniweigand on 07/28/2013

The cover is very light, made ??of good material, does not leave the phone bigger than it originally is. The cover fits perfectly on the device without leaving gaps or run the risk of breaking because it is too tight Despite being made ??of good material, seems to be fragile and do not withstand a few falls with no chip or break. As said in the title,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvasilyev on 06/03/2013

Cheap, cheap, cheap, cheap. I expected this product will be much worse. But it's great case for a great price. I really like matte back. A little bit thicker, that needed to easily use volume buttons and mute switch. No other thoughts. It's just good. --- Please, remove 500 chars limit for products like this --- --- Please, remove 500 chars limit for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byonir1 on 05/01/2013

Quite cheap with an excellent cost \ bennefit ratio. The case is thin and light wheight, you baarely feel it when you put it in your pocket or hold it in your hand. in the last 5 months I used my Iphone 5 without any case and I am sorry I did not have this case before... Basically it is a simple plastic case, the sides are clear plastic and the bottom ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMattstroke on 04/15/2013

I purchased this case so that i could prevent the back side of my iPhone from scratching. Needless to say it does exactly that. I particularly like how thin and light the case is, as it allows the iPhone 5 to be protected without weighing it down. Taking the case off and putting it back on is a very easy process. This case is also inexpensive, a definite ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalex1907 on 02/01/2013

it is really great product with transparent. showns really look awesome on my black iphone5. people can not understand what i covered on my phone and they are keep asking it !! may be it could show some scratches after 3-4 months use it. that is only wondering about that. may be they can improve that product little bit fat. it is really thin ( not bad ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections