DX » Community » Reviews » Super Slim Protective PC Back Case Cover for Iphone 5 - Transparent White
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byQuackingPlums on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very thin and very lightweight. Snaps on easily and securely. Protects the back and sides, which are prone to scratches, but doesn't hide them completely - the frosted rear panel is a nice touch. Face it, if like me, you upgraded from the 5 to the 5S then it w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvictormelol on 09/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It protects the phone enough and you can barely notice it. Is easy to put it on and take it off, it doesn't scratch the phone. Really lightweight. The price is really attractive. Doesn't affect the photos because is translucent. Cons:Don't protect a lot, but enough. Loo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvasilyev on 06/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap, cheap, cheap, cheap. I expected this product will be much worse. But it's great case for a great price. I really like matte back. Cons:A little bit thicker, that needed to easily use volume buttons and mute switch. OtherThoughts:No other thoughts. It's ju... Read more

0 0
  • posted byonir1 on 05/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Quite cheap with an excellent cost \ bennefit ratio. The case is thin and light wheight, you baarely feel it when you put it in your pocket or hold it in your hand. in the last 5 months I used my Iphone 5 without any case and I am sorry I did not have this case before...... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMattstroke on 04/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I purchased this case so that i could prevent the back side of my iPhone from scratching. Needless to say it does exactly that. I particularly like how thin and light the case is, as it allows the iPhone 5 to be protected without weighing it down. Taking the cas... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalex1907 on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:it is really great product with transparent. showns really look awesome on my black iphone5. people can not understand what i covered on my phone and they are keep asking it !! Cons:may be it could show some scratches after 3-4 months use it. that is only wonder... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJacklingkhoo on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This iPhone 5 cover with bling bling on the cover. It looks good with my phone. I love it very much as it can protect my phone's back and side. As everyone knew that the side of the iPhone 5 is ease to break. So this product can help you out. I bought it at the very rea... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections