DX » Community » Reviews » Creative Coffee Cup Style 5W Rechargeable 8-LED Light w/ USB Cable - Brown (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNWind on 12/05/2013

- Very unusual and funny thing; - Stands out among other table usb lamps; - Provides decent amount of light; - Light is warm colored and looks great; - Three different paper cups included; - One cup is blank white so you can draw anything you like on it; - Cups are universal, so you can have any of your ... Read more

nice lamp

0 0 0

• posted bycalilennon on 06/24/2013

Unique design Looks realistic from a prudent distance. It always draws a smile from my friends and relatives. Can be used with usb port and thats important when working on a laptop. Has a good ilumination. THE PAPER CUP, it could've been a perfect product but the paper cup ruined. Make the product cheaper.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byVivianePSS on 05/28/2013

It is very cool and has good finish. Furthermore it is quite beautiful. has three cups when you want to change, one white and two colored. Has a good ilumination. The cups are paper, I thought they were plastic, but even a puco resistant. They are a bit smaller than I imagined. Slow to arrive, but this ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections