DX » Community » Reviews » Repair Part Replacement Touch Screen/Digitizer Module with Bus Wire for Iphone 3g
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEliasbs on 05/11/2010

Much cheaper than going to Apple. Works great as a Direct Drop/Plug in replacement screen. But wait!!! My touch screen sensitivity is no where near what the original one had... even when my original screen was broken. This is quite frustrating at times and I imagine it would be worse if you play games on your phone. You also need to be good at working ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJymeTime on 01/07/2010

Much cheaper than going to Apple. Works great as a Direct Drop/Plug in replacement screen. But wait!!! My touch screen sensitivity is no where near what the original one had... even when my original screen was broken. This is quite frustrating at times and I imagine it would be worse if you play games on your phone. You also need to be good at working ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTM_Calgary on 01/04/2010

This part is a perfect replacement for the original screen, quality is excellent and is indistinguishable from the original. The part is well protected before installation with a standard static cling sheet over the surface and a more rigid sheet over the digitizer. The hardest part of the repair was finding appropriate double-sided tape to attach it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygabinido on 10/08/2009

Seems like the real screen from the iphone Quality of the product is amazing Fits perfect on the iphone 3G Arrive on perfect conditions iphone sats must buy Comes with no adhesive sticks Packing it's not as good as it can be but all screens come without any scratch Hard to replace, not to try for all users. Sometimes there are no existences. Not always ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections