DX » Community » Reviews » Multifunction Outdoor Sports Bicycle Cycling Seamless Head Scarf - Dark Green
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBojanVeljanosk on 10/30/2013

Package arrived quickly and product is good quality. Material is very good as i expected and the print is perfect. ..The sewing on the edges, where the scurf is cuted are just not there :(. Will be nice, if the workmanship will be done better. I found just very limited selection. To outfit myself, I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGustavone on 09/22/2013

The pattern is very beautiful, with strong colors and well made. The size is good for a perfect fit in the face when used for this function, the fabric has a nice touch and has no seams. Could have a anti UV treatment, would be of great utility in sports under bright sunshine, especially in fisheries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaoet on 09/08/2013

magnificent scarf. good materials, well knitted, good elasticity, has a good feeling on the skin and its a great size (im a big person and this doesnt choke my neck) went climbing with this and was quite good. all day climbing and i sweat alot but on the head this kept my face dry and didn't gave me ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZer0Soft on 08/22/2013

-Cheap, really cheap, compared to real Buff. -Quality is good, I can't find any significant difference compared to the real Buff. -Durable, I have been using this almost daily and washed it various times and it still looks like a new one! And I sweat like a pig! -Package includes pictures of "how ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydravenextreme on 04/04/2013

Will keep you nice and warm whether you are sitting at your computer typing or out walking, jogging or backpacking. Its made of 100% polyester and is machine washable. Very stretchy but tight enough to wear it in all those different styles with no problems at all. If you use it as a beanie, there is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrazybulkin on 03/22/2013

he material is every bit as good as expected the print is really nice and detailed (my daughter loved it) material is nice and stretchy ans just tight enough so it stays where you want it. PS:the scull is approx the size of a human face. The sewing on the edges, where the scurf is cuted are just not ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byTaran2uls on 03/19/2013

Package arrived quickly and product was good quality (as expected). I really like the fact that this product can be worn in multiple styles, which provides the owner with a lot of options. not the thickest fabric - it smelled a bit when it arrived, so I washed it -> fine after that - it hasn't got ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymissbisc on 01/22/2013

Package arrived quickly and product was good quality (as expected). I really like the fact that this product can be worn in multiple styles, which provides the owner with a lot of options. Though could be given as a gift, plastic packaging (which has instructions on how to wear product is not great quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywahyaohni on 01/09/2013

useful product more varieties of use light stretch nice design lightweight fine fabric could be even cheaper, but the price is fair none other cons really This is excellent product for autumn/winter regular wearing or sports to stop wind on your neck or face or ears. I've seen products like this in regular ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections