DX » Community » Reviews » Multifunction Sports Bicycle Cycling Seamless Head Scarf - Dark Green
Customer’s impression:
Good value Well made Synthetic Good Print
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzuka on 09/13/2016

Usefull Seamless Head Scarf, you can use it as bandage, scarf, mask or any other, really multifuntction, good print, but the price is to high I think, and the cut on end of the scarf is not really good, but you can hide it, very usefull

Impression:Good value,Synthetic,Good Print;

0 0 1

• posted by10146567 on 03/19/2016

Pros:Well made, many diferent uses, nice print Cons: It has stitching, making it less durable, on the other hand the stitching is small and well made.

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byOpicak on 07/07/2015

The scarf arrived ok, but it took FOREWER ! Everything peachy now, thanks support for information on tracking the delivery.

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted bycostas.dim on 02/13/2015

Nice scarf. It feels little cheap, but it does its job and in a very cheap price.

Impression:Good value,Synthetic;

0 0 0

• posted byluboshcz on 12/25/2014

Pros: cheapest i could find, even cheaper with bulkrate, well made, nice design Can't really see any cons

Impression:Good value,Well made;

0 0 0

• posted bylhooq on 09/30/2014

cheap fabric(100% not cotton), but hey when you need it you are going to love it. mostly using on the head. its stretchy, the openings are not sewed.

Impression:Synthetic;

0 0 0

• posted byBojanVeljanosk on 10/30/2013

Package arrived quickly and product is good quality. Material is very good as i expected and the print is perfect. ..The sewing on the edges, where the scurf is cuted are just not there :(. Will be nice, if the workmanship will be done better. I found just very limited selection. To outfit I me I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGustavone on 09/22/2013

The pattern is very beautiful, with strong colors and well made. The size is good for a perfect fit in the face when used for this function, the fabric has a nice touch and has no seams. Could have a anti UV treatment, would be of great utility in sports under bright sunshine, especially in where... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaoet on 09/08/2013

magnificent scarf. good materials, well knitted, good elasticity, has a good feeling on the skin and its a great size (im a big person and this doesnt choke my neck) went climbing with this and was quite good. all day climbing and i sweat alot but on the head this kept my face dry and didn't gave... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZer0Soft on 08/22/2013

-Cheap, really cheap, compared to real Buff. -Quality is good, I can't find any significant difference compared to the real Buff. -Durable, I have been using this almost daily and washed it various times and it still looks like a new one! And I sweat like a pig! -Package includes pictures of to a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere