DX » Community » Reviews » RF008 Wireless Red Laser Presenter w/ Receiver - Black (1 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
excellent perfect Great product Easy Good quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYennis on 09/24/2016

This presenter is an easy to use, plug and play presenter. Works great. Use it a lot at work. I ordered two presenters (one for a colleague). My colleague also finds it vers easy to use. The housing of the presenter however seems very poor. The housing on both presenters aren't fully closed. They... Read more

Impression:Mediocre;

0 0 0

• posted byjailsonlopes on 07/22/2016

Produto muito bom funciona todas as funcinal otimo para usar com apresentacao de slides voce consegue passar, voltar, escurecer a tela e ainda tem o laser para apontar muito bom mesmo para usar nas minhas apresentacoes de aula, testei no linux com libreoffice e funcional muito bem.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byRey1957 on 07/02/2016

Pros:easy to use, great range and perfect size for the hand. Cons:laser color could be green or blue, red works anyway. Noisy buttons, nothing that cotton can't fix, the black screen button could be configured to be the (.) button, cause it works, but sets the screen on white.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bysunnytb on 06/27/2016

Pro: Good quality product, nice box, battery included. Very easy to use, works with ubuntu too. Con: Maybe it's a bit too lightweight. It's a really good presenter, good quality plastic, very easy to use.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byTophe43 on 04/08/2016

pointeur laser avec fonction défilement présentation. rapidement reçu, vite mis en service, fonctionne parfaitement. rien à envier aux modèles 5 fois plus cher !

0 0 0

• posted bydigofcarmo on 03/21/2016

Pros: The product comes in a case, well protected, with batteries. Ready to use! The quality is very good! I recommend! Cons: Nothing to say.

Impression:perfect,excellent,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bytijmenh on 01/22/2016

very easy to use and nice looking presenter tool. It can do everything it needs to do and the laser is also of an impressive quality. the overall quality of the product is very good. I can definitely recommend this product.

Impression:perfect,Good quality,better than expected;

0 0 0

• posted by9325607 on 01/21/2016

The product is great and Dx delivered very shortly to Bangladesh. I have given order from Dx 7 or 8 times and I got always on time and in condition all my orders.

0 0 0

• posted bykelosso on 01/11/2016

A bit small but easy to use...premium look and quality finish...overall 10/10 would recommend this product to other people

Impression:excellent,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted by9791644 on 01/07/2016

The presenter looks great for the price, the ones available in my country go for a lot more, and offer the same. It's a good buy. If anyone is looking for one of these, get it. The range is great for a medium sized classroom and u wont need anything more if you use it for powerpoint it can also a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere