DX » Community » Reviews » RF008 Wireless Red Laser Presenter w/ Receiver - Black (1 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
excellent perfect Great product Easy None
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTophe43 on 04/08/2016

pointeur laser avec fonction défilement présentation. rapidement reçu, vite mis en service, fonctionne parfaitement. rien à envier aux modèles 5 fois plus cher !

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bydigofcarmo on 03/21/2016

Pros: The product comes in a case, well protected, with batteries. Ready to use! The quality is very good! I recommend! Cons: Nothing to say.

Impression:perfect,excellent,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bytijmenh on 01/22/2016

very easy to use and nice looking presenter tool. It can do everything it needs to do and the laser is also of an impressive quality. the overall quality of the product is very good. I can definitely recommend this product.

Impression:perfect,Good quality,better than expected;

0 0 0

• posted by9325607 on 01/21/2016

The product is great and Dx delivered very shortly to Bangladesh. I have given order from Dx 7 or 8 times and I got always on time and in condition all my orders.

0 0 0

• posted bykelosso on 01/11/2016

A bit small but easy to use...premium look and quality finish...overall 10/10 would recommend this product to other people

Impression:excellent,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted by9791644 on 01/07/2016

The presenter looks great for the price, the ones available in my country go for a lot more, and offer the same. It's a good buy. If anyone is looking for one of these, get it. The range is great for a medium sized classroom and u wont need anything more if you use it for powerpoint it can also a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by8798078 on 12/14/2015

Pros: Buena calidad. Se detenta rápidamente en mi PC. Buen Láser. Cons: ninguno.

0 0 0

• posted byGermainster on 12/14/2015

While I had thought about buying one , but I had not found until you look in dx.com . I was surprised by the quality and speed with which it was shipped , although along the way . It's my favorite toy by the computer. Best buy!!!.

Impression:The best element;

0 0 0

• posted byCaca1982 on 10/20/2015

Excelente! Prático! Facilidade de utilização! Cumpre todas as expetativas!

0 0 0

• posted byGerbiE on 10/13/2015

Pros: it is recognised as a keayboard (with just 4 keys ;-) ) so it works without drivers on any OS - as long as USB is supported. Fits nicely in my hand, and the unit is coated in some anti-slip rubberlike stuff. It works fine with PowerPoint. Cons: It feels a bit small in my hands and the range... Read more

Impression:Comfortable,Easy,Convenient;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere