DX » Community » Reviews » MPX06-3 Micro Motor Driver Module - Silver (DC 1~6V / Size M / 10 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Good product DIY good produit. Repared
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynandokrause on 11/26/2015

Pros: Preço muito mais barato que no brazil. Contra: nenum

Impression:good produit.;

0 0 0

• posted by8927549 on 05/18/2015

the product is good . I used to make a robot with Arduino .

Impression:good produit.;

0 0 0

• posted byicebag on 04/09/2015

This pack of DC engines that comes in a 10-unit pack are very handy. Not only are they cheap but they do excactly what they are supposed to do and work as intented. They are easy to use, rather small and you get excactly what you are ordering. So no suprise there! Now I've enough motors for all... Read more

Impression:Good product,DIY;

0 0 0

• posted bybubupay on 03/11/2015

Pros: are very cheap and really easy to use. The materials are of a good quality and all were working perfectly Cons: Maybe the connection (where the motor connects with the wires) is too much fragile, so in some cases could be broken. You have to be very carefull when connecting and soldering... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/15/2015

This package has ten engines, is ideal for automation, broken toys repairs and also to build robot projects.

0 0 0

• posted byffusarouba on 05/28/2013

Cheap and fast motors. Works as expected. One tested for spin gave more than 33000 RPM at 6V and more than 52000 RPM at 12V. The drained current is bigger than specified. For 2V about 0,3A, for 6V about 0,5A and for 12V more than 1A. Half of them vibrate even at low voltage showing a imperfect or... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byneo1erk4 on 01/10/2013

Works as intended. Can even be used to generate power if you rotate it. Connectors for the positive and negative feel like they could break if you bend them to much. Didn't notice any labels indicating which one is positive or negative. Don't have much torque to them, but I wouldnt expect them of... Read more

0 0 5

DX Everywhere