DX » Community » Reviews » 6*4 Imperial Standard Brass PC Case Screws Kit (20-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byslark2k on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:They work like screws should. Standard quality. Good fit. Nice with spare screws. 20x screws in each bag. Bag is made out of see-thru plastic.Cons:None that I can think of. There are in general few cons with screws. Unless you don't like screws in general and use... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymimura47 on 05/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:what i can really say here? its a riser for mounting motherboards, nuff said Cons:could be little less on the price, but still not horrible keep in mind dx doesnt charge shipping OtherThoughts:count them when you receive to make sure you got correct amount i or... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaktuskarlos on 01/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Nice screws for a good price. They fit perfectly in a standard PC case. The material is good, I think it will not be rusty over time. They come in a 20-pack, this is nice because you never know when you will need some spare screws. Cons:One was scratched, but n... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmeding on 01/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- They're cheap, over here I would have to order these in bulk, and probably not even for this price. - They fit well, no burrs, size tolerances or anything - Proper brass Cons:- None. They're not hard to do right, and this company has. OtherThoughts:These are yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoarbg on 10/17/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Most cabinets do not come with spare stand-offs, so nice to have these around. Not available where I live, so this was just right for me. Good quality, as good as the stand-offs I got with my CoolerMaster cabinet. Same threads as the stuff supplied with the CM... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections