DX » Community » Reviews » 6*4 Imperial Standard Brass PC Case Screws Kit (20-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byslark2k on 04/08/2013

They work like screws should. Standard quality. Good fit. Nice with spare screws. 20x screws in each bag. Bag is made out of see-thru plastic. None that I can think of. There are in general few cons with screws. Unless you don't like screws in general and use spikes or nail instead. Twisting motions ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymimura47 on 05/05/2011

what i can really say here? its a riser for mounting motherboards, nuff said could be little less on the price, but still not horrible keep in mind dx doesnt charge shipping count them when you receive to make sure you got correct amount i ordered along with 16108 and 16104 to increase my supply of screws ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykaktuskarlos on 01/03/2011

Nice screws for a good price. They fit perfectly in a standard PC case. The material is good, I think it will not be rusty over time. They come in a 20-pack, this is nice because you never know when you will need some spare screws. One was scratched, but nothing that affects its functionality. It is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmeding on 01/17/2009

- They're cheap, over here I would have to order these in bulk, and probably not even for this price. - They fit well, no burrs, size tolerances or anything - Proper brass - None. They're not hard to do right, and this company has. These are your bog standard motherboard (among other things) standoffs,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoarbg on 10/17/2008

Most cabinets do not come with spare stand-offs, so nice to have these around. Not available where I live, so this was just right for me. Good quality, as good as the stand-offs I got with my CoolerMaster cabinet. Same threads as the stuff supplied with the CM cabinet. None really. Maybe if these were ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections