DX » Community » Reviews » Creative High Definition Horizontal Crystal + Plastic Lie Down Glasses - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good. Brilliant!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9572536 on 08/13/2015

Pros: really nice and it has clear and comfortable view. Cons: little bit heavy and and it does not come with plastic preserving box.

Impression:Brilliant!;

0 0 0

• posted by9170114 on 03/18/2015

I was surprised by the sturdynes of these glasses. The frame is made of high density plastic, that has a rubberized coating. They fit well to my (unremarkable caucasian) face. The prisms are heavy (crystal?) glass, with no imperfections or distortions. They are very clear, and the field of view I... Read more

Impression:Very good.;

0 0 0

• posted byjuliodonaire1 on 02/21/2015

los prismas estaban en perfecto estado, ni un rallajo, los gire 180º para usarlos en escalada

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byaleksashka1987 on 01/04/2015

No annoying reflections, quality is fine, price is good. A bit heavy, but this is due to the prisms. Watching movies and reading have really became relaxing activities :). Recommend! I also bought http://www.dx.com/p/255025, but they are not as good as the subject.

Impression:Brilliant!;

0 0 0

• posted byvldxacc on 07/04/2013

Average quality optics, similar to another pair that cost 9 times as much. If you don't like the frames, you can cut the prisms out and use them for your own project. No frills, one-size frame, might not work for everyone. The edges of the field of view are sort of grey/white because of the edges... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byteatino on 01/02/2013

plastic, easy to cut and glue good view in the prism you can get a belay glasses (110$ for 11$) du you need to look at your feet? bad quality sideboards the glasses can fall down easily too much heavy, and far away from the face, so it falls easily i cut the support of the prism and glue it to it... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere