DX » Community » Reviews » KA5*12 Steel PC Case Screws Kit (20-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysjarkfeskarn on 09/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great quality, fits all standard pc chassis fans. Cons:None I can think of. OtherThoughts:I would not call this a "con", but the threads on these screws are rough. I recommend not to use them with fragile fans or temporary mounts as they tend to &quo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLexx111 on 01/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality standard screws, fits all cases and computer fans I tried. Cons:Could be a little bit cheaper. I think right price could be about 2.00 - 2.30 USD. No other cons - does right what it is intended for. OtherThoughts:I couldn't find such screws in my... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEjeetnet on 06/25/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well these screws are for fans and case mods, they are amazing build quality I had no problems with the threading on the screws at all and they are the perfect fit for my 120nm fans among other things. They also seem to be non-conductive material which makes the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections