DX » Community » Reviews » 6#*6 Hex Head Cap Steel PC Case Screws Kit (20-Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhdjoenne on 11/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really good screws for a reasonable price. Just as good as any other screws that comes with your pc or you buy at any local "screw" store. Cons:Price for the screws could be a bit cheaper. They doesn't fit in every hole (that what's she said). OtherT... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymimura47 on 05/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:i needed some extra screws as i build computer for friends and family this was more pratical than another item which was an assortment of screws Cons:almost 3$ for 20 screws? 1.50 more like it but free shipping OtherThoughts:you need to know what its used for... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCRImier on 12/26/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use, they are good and not loose. What can I say - they are only screws and they do their work. Cons:Price is not so good, and I expected it would be screws for the motherboard and optical drives but they are for the extension cards and the case, the t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJaspertm on 08/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- These are exactly the same screws as the ones I got with my PC. - They can be used to close the PC, to secure Hard Disk Drives. It can also be used to secure PCI cards, like video/ audio/ (W)Lan- cards to you PC. Cons:- There are no cons for this product. Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexanderB on 09/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ they're computer screws. the same kind you almost always find, for your mainboard, harddrives and case :) + theres 20 of them, more then plenty to put whatever you want in a computer and keep the rest for the next. + seem to be the same standard build qualit... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections