DX » Community » Reviews » NEO G4 Android 4.0 Dual-Core Google TV Player w/ Wi-Fi / TF / 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM (EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypetterwelin on 06/26/2014

This mini-pc is easy to use, right out of the box. Few settings needed. Reedning other review I was worried that the wifi would be poor but I found the wifi-connection to be both strong and fast to connect. Not that difficult to uppgrade if you need a later version of android or a linux kernel A bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiceman345 on 03/09/2014

Fast cpu and video adapter. Can play all heavy games on big tv. Asphalt 8 and Injustice go on max settings. Very good item i love it. Cant use many open programs because Ram is only 1Gb. Only one usb port if you need more usb devices to connect will be needed a usb hub. Fast cpu and video adapter. Can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byminergamerr on 03/04/2014

Come flashed - Easy setup, only plug in TV and setup is done - Fast device - Most games work with this - You can connect controller - Very fast free shipping ( it arrive about 14 days ) - Nice design - Strong Wi-Fi ( other mini-pcs have very weak Wi-Fi but this pc have best one i ever seen on these cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPecholo on 01/27/2014

Muy util para desplazarse con el. No se calienta y ocupa muy poco espacio. Muy buen acabado con buen tacto. Se puede conectar al USB de la TV para que lo alimente. Navegación muy rapida y muchas roms desarrolladas por la marca. Hay algunos formatos en MKV no lo reproduce correctamente. Recomendable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMafarricos on 12/06/2013

- Official Update to Android 4.2.2; - Still have support; - Very easy to Root; - One of the best wifi receivers in the market, despite the size of the dongle; - Do not heats much. - Upgrades of firmware are done via PC. - For XMBC use, still no 100% 1080p support, only 720p. Can be used to see movies,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byiyerganapathy on 05/03/2013

Best in class device. Upgradable to 4.1 ICE Can connect to wireless shares and play movies of the shares. Supports HDD with the use of powered USB and can play 1080 movies without lag Cannot connect multiple devices as limited USB ports. Requires Powered USB for HDD devices Lacks a lot of apps which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJaapWgt on 03/29/2013

- Very good hardware (very responsive in usage, no heat problems) - Comes with Android 4.1 by default - Supports wireless USB/mouse keyboards (highly recommended) - Supports USB webcams (Skype) - Loads of features (Google Play Store) - Good WiFi reception - The remote control is not good. Very hard to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysomaru on 03/25/2013

being similar to MX1 android PC it is well supported by producer and custom firmware; I found several versions of custom firmware and well documented update procedure; it has complete support accessories in the box like EU power supply unfortunately chinese manual, not so useful to me delivered after ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerror974 on 03/14/2013

Very stable WiFi which is problem to other devices. It can stream even full HD (1080p) videos over the WiFi (N150). Also there is a great official forum and support. WiFi speed is always over 10Mbps which is not the case with other devices on market. CPU clock locked on 1200 (it can go up to 1600). Remote ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypeppeng on 02/07/2013

good quality, works great and minix website and forum gives support and provides updates of the firmware, other usefull apps (such as RKRemoteControlV1.1.0-1116) and tricks... I'm very happy to have it.. the remote controller is useless, it come with the firmware of android 4.0 that has some issues and ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections