DX » Community » Reviews » Magical Lovely Couples Keychains (2-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIagoqo on 05/03/2012

- Cute - Good quality - Inexpensive - Sturdy - Lightweight - Not bulky - Lovely gift - The magnet is good, but it may damage magnetic cards (never happened with mine, though) - I pull from the boy to get my keys out of my pocket and after a long time the chain opened, but I fixed it with pliers and had ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjellybean198 on 09/22/2010

OMG it's SOO cute! I gave it to my parents and my mom thinks it's cute too. The guy is kissing the girl's cheek and it looks realistic. 9the way the facial expressions are) It's easy to add keys to it. The magnets are funny looking from the side POV. >.< It's not that bad though. it's really cute.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLagniManiac on 04/14/2010

Cute cute cute! Nice detail on the front side - face is made with a few simple black strokes, a splash of red for both the boy and girl. Nice headwear on both the boy and girl. Both have a magnet on the side right in front of their mouth - when they meet, they are joined by this "magnetic kiss". How ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysagarasagara on 02/26/2010

It has an amazing design for something of this price. Stores elsewhere will try and sell this for 3-4 times more than what it is actually worth on DX. The set makes it perfect for couples and I know my girlfriend loved it when I gave it to her. They stick to each other magnetically at the mouth so its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycoolchu001 on 05/29/2009

Very nice figures. The finish on the figures is smooth and paint is rich and thick. Quality and feel is very solid. They attach to one another magnetically. None that I can think of... Having to have 500 characters or more... Having to have 500 characters or more... Having to have 500 characters or more.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byf0ssidude on 03/19/2009

This Keychain is very cute and looks very nice. There are Magnet on each mouth of those little kids. The colors are well-done They are not too big and not too small so the size is good. Also they dont make noise (i have them at my Car-Key) The built quality is kinda moderate. The edges could be round ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections