DX » Community » Reviews » DIY Ceramic H7 Socket Bulb Connector - Green + White (2 PCS)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCaiohaya on 05/31/2014

Very cheap and useful. Good ceramic to avoid melting of your lamp bulb. I had problems with other plastic sockets but this one is working perfectly. Even with intense heat of the lamp bulb no damages on the sockets. No cons. Delivers what promises. Very good. Recommended. If you are changing your lamps to super bright/white ones you need to install ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreiani on 08/19/2013

These ceramic connectors are a lot better than the original plastic ones. One of them (the original one) actually melted because of a cheap light bulb, but I don't think that this will be the case with ceramics. I can definitely recommend them. And because they come with a relatively long cable you can extend the one from the car for easier access. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPluriomicida on 04/23/2013

What you see is what you get. You will get exactly what is shown in the picture. A plastic bag with 2 h7 sockets. The thickness of the wire is good and the final part is precutted to make it easier to attack to other existing wires. It could seem a bit loose but only make it tighter with a screwdriver, the pre-existing lock pin of the headlight will ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections