DX » Community » Reviews » Car Vehicle Sun Visor Clip Sunglasses / Eyeglass Holder - Blue
Customer’s impression:
good Bueno Fantastic sara lila
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynanopinto on 05/19/2015

Producto muy bonito y funciona bien

0 0 0

• posted by1ionflux1 on 05/07/2015

Good sun visor clip. Does what it does. Good fit for the car. This is a spring type clip. Appears to be well built. Good quality. Price wise, I personally feel it could be a little bit cheaper. But I guess it can be argued to be reasonable as it includes free worldwide shipping.

0 0 1

• posted by9267027 on 04/08/2015

I´m very glad with my new gadget for glasses. Now, I will put on it ticket

0 0 1

• posted bysaralila on 11/18/2014

produto com qualidade

Impression:sara lila ;

0 0 0

• posted byale7821 on 10/27/2013

comfortable and very necessary thing in every car, lets not lose points, eliminating the habit of throwing them on the car dashboard, allows you to keep the look of points over a long period of time, is convenient, compact, color of accessories for fans - have the option of choosing colors in the... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGhatti on 07/23/2013

This is one of the best sun visor clips that I've purchased from dx. The one I had earlier was a clip type and broke after a minimal use. I got this one as it look better built. It turned out to be good . It is not the regular clip type, so the problem of it giving way and breaking is out of It I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere