DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Realistic Food Dish Pencil Eraser (Assorted)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydnacervera on 07/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very nice product at a great price. Excellent for stationery lovers and for people who like things kawaii style. The kids loved the erasers. They sell quite well in package or separately. They are made with too much detail. Cons:I think the only con ab... Read more

0 0
  • posted byD00zers on 06/30/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cute and collectible erasers. Quite unusual designs. We love them, but collect them rather than use them as erasers. They are great for play food as toys, or just for displaying as they are very cute and good replicas of real dishes. Cons:Not exactly the same... Read more

0 0
  • posted byD00zers on 06/30/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cute and collectible erasers. Quite unusual designs. We love them, but collect them rather than use them as erasers. They are great for play food as toys, or just for displaying as they are very cute and good replicas of real dishes. Cons:Not exactly the same... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheScammah on 11/05/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is yet another cool set DX is offering of collectible erasures. I am happy with these and proudly display them on my shelves. They come with a huge variety of different shapes... not sure I could name any of the foods however. Cons:Not really useful as an erasure,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections