DX » Community » Reviews » Tiny RTC Real Time Clock Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
Buen producto Works Well Recomendado works like a charm Very slow delivery. VERY.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9364494 on 06/19/2015

This took 59 days to arrive. That is nearly 2 months. And this is the first of the ones from the order. I would say that is a bit long. Also, the tracking number on their E-Mail was no-where on the parcel. Not anywhere. That means there was no way for me to actually track it, which I did try to... Read more

Impression:Very slow delivery. VERY. ;

0 0 0

• posted byDeath_Angel13 on 05/22/2015

Pros: Very small, very good. Works as intended. Cons: n/a Overall: Good product

Impression:Works Well;

0 0 0

• posted byvictortrevino on 04/13/2015

El producto ha sido correctamente recibido, su uso es correcto y facilidad de manejo, me parece bueno adquirirlo para la funcion tan util que tiene. Recomiedo su compra y su adquisicion para cualquier persona que necesite disponer una aplicacion para tiempo real en arduino, como programaciones de... Read more

Impression:Buen producto,Recomendado,me ha parecido correcto;

0 0 0

• posted bymilan10 on 01/10/2015

Started with a problem in testing but that was because of my older lcd screen that had a weird pinout, the RTC worked like a charm !!

Impression:works like a charm;

0 0 0

• posted byasgar5 on 07/13/2014

This board combines the known DS1307 RTC chip and a 32k EEPROM and due to the fact the cattery is mounted at the bottom, it has a very small footprint. It has holes for connectors at both sides, so another IIC board/chip can be looped through. Uther than the SDA,SCL, Vcc and Ground connections, a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere