DX » Community » Reviews » Truth or Dare Keychain - The King's Dices (2-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPokopet on 04/23/2013

Nice. Very funny. Words are clearly written on the dices. It doesn't needs intructions :P. Perfect to enjoy with your partner ;). it gives you differents ideas. it´s portable. Exelent git. No cons at all, but playing alone is borring... and really difficult and the plastic seens a little fagil but ... Read more

let´s roll, baby wanna play with me? XD

0 0 0

• posted byprobability on 12/27/2010

It is really nice to give as a gift, like I did for Christmas this year. For that, it is rather cheap. It's nice to use for a couple, or as a game. The two are the same, but they come in a different packaging (one green and one orange), so it's no problem to give them as a gift to two different persons,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLiKzz on 12/13/2010

ok it's just AWSOME. i couldn't open it, i don't really know if its possible, but its good even in that box. had a lot of fun playing with my girlfriend :) could be nice for any "girlxboy" to play with :) don't know how to open... besides breaking. oh and the plastic itself isn't that good :( could be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymomo285 on 10/01/2010

- Two pieces - You get the full boxe, nice when you give it as a gift - Words are clearly written on the dices - Let you do funny things ;) - The price is a little high for that qualitie. For example, a friend of mine get one free when he bought some stuff in a seshop in Québec. - The dice are very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrumiti on 11/21/2008

This is a cheap toy, great for gifts! Not very useful though. But if you need to fill up your key chain, this is the thing for you. seems like good quality, but as always; plastic is plastic. + Fun to play with + Great Christmas or birthday gift + Cheap + Good build I like that these comes in double ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections