DX » Community » Reviews » Frog LED Flashlight Keychain with Froggy Sound Effects
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byosya on 11/23/2013

Frog LED Flashlight Keychain with Froggy Sound Effects cool. cost just 2.18 american dollardetrers Frogs are a diverse and largely carnivorous group of short-bodied, tailless amphibians composing the order Anura (Ancient Greek an-, without + oura, tail). The name frog derives from Old English frogga, abbreviated to frox, forsc and frosc, probably deriving ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrogDX on 05/06/2013

It's cute, frog-shaped and makes a great noise when you press the button on its back. None that I can think of. Probably not suitable for small children. Don't know what the battery life will like. It's probably ok, but I don't expect that high-quality batteries will be used at this price. If you like this sort of thing, then this is the sort of thing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypplepp on 11/22/2012

Funny keychain. Their sound frog sounds good, without competing for volume. Light accompanies this toy. There is a flashlight, but shines a little, but not its main function. I bought it for my kids to play. They are happy with them. Do not use it as a keychain, just use it as a small toy. I found something that is considered negative. Its build quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygasbag11 on 07/28/2012

Looks just like picture. Maybe a little to big for a keychain for some people but it's not that big. Sounds exactly like a real tree frog. Does'nt look real but it is cute. Has a small button on the back of the head, but you have to hold the button when you want it on. Comes with batteries and is ready to go. Not very bright. Light goes on and off while ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysrdevil on 05/14/2010

- Big(ger than expected, can be a Con too becauses in my opinion its to big for a keychain, you can see my picture that is accepted) - Nice Painting - Bright led - Hard sound - Doesnt sound a real frog (well listen to my movie if it gets accepted) If you take out the plastic clip from the back, the batteries inside the frog will move, atleast with mine ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytvneee on 02/23/2010

-- very Very well done frog with good sound effect. -- The light is good. -- The sound effect is very funny. -- Its texture is nice. after thinking for a long time i found few cons about this product. 1) it size is very small. 2) nothing much as it looks good Well, you might think about one little thing. If you need something to light your keys in the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byQUEENBITCH1982 on 03/09/2009

It's a torch , bright enough to be useful. It croaks like a frog. Easy to operate push-button. Children love it. None , unless you get tired of the noise! Oh, and it's no use for covert operations, unless there are a lot of real frogs around to mask the noise. Excellent gift for children whose parents you wish to annoy. I got this and the ducks (SKU ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndrewUK on 01/10/2009

It's a torch , bright enough to be useful. It croaks like a frog. Easy to operate push-button. Children love it. None , unless you get tired of the noise! Oh, and it's no use for covert operations, unless there are a lot of real frogs around to mask the noise. Excellent gift for children whose parents you wish to annoy. I got this and the ducks (SKU ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections