DX » Community » Reviews » Frog LED Flashlight Keychain with Froggy Sound Effects
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byosya on 11/23/2013

Frog LED Flashlight Keychain with Froggy Sound Effects cool. cost just 2.18 american dollardetrers Frogs are a diverse and largely carnivorous group of short-bodied, tailless amphibians composing the order Anura (Ancient Greek an-, without + oura, tail). The name frog derives from Old English frogga,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrogDX on 05/06/2013

It's cute, frog-shaped and makes a great noise when you press the button on its back. None that I can think of. Probably not suitable for small children. Don't know what the battery life will like. It's probably ok, but I don't expect that high-quality batteries will be used at this price. If you like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypplepp on 11/22/2012

Funny keychain. Their sound frog sounds good, without competing for volume. Light accompanies this toy. There is a flashlight, but shines a little, but not its main function. I bought it for my kids to play. They are happy with them. Do not use it as a keychain, just use it as a small toy. I found something ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygasbag11 on 07/28/2012

Looks just like picture. Maybe a little to big for a keychain for some people but it's not that big. Sounds exactly like a real tree frog. Does'nt look real but it is cute. Has a small button on the back of the head, but you have to hold the button when you want it on. Comes with batteries and is ready ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysrdevil on 05/14/2010

- Big(ger than expected, can be a Con too becauses in my opinion its to big for a keychain, you can see my picture that is accepted) - Nice Painting - Bright led - Hard sound - Doesnt sound a real frog (well listen to my movie if it gets accepted) If you take out the plastic clip from the back, the batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytvneee on 02/23/2010

-- very Very well done frog with good sound effect. -- The light is good. -- The sound effect is very funny. -- Its texture is nice. after thinking for a long time i found few cons about this product. 1) it size is very small. 2) nothing much as it looks good Well, you might think about one little thing.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byQUEENBITCH1982 on 03/09/2009

It's a torch , bright enough to be useful. It croaks like a frog. Easy to operate push-button. Children love it. None , unless you get tired of the noise! Oh, and it's no use for covert operations, unless there are a lot of real frogs around to mask the noise. Excellent gift for children whose parents ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndrewUK on 01/10/2009

It's a torch , bright enough to be useful. It croaks like a frog. Easy to operate push-button. Children love it. None , unless you get tired of the noise! Oh, and it's no use for covert operations, unless there are a lot of real frogs around to mask the noise. Excellent gift for children whose parents ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections