DX » Community » Reviews » Flashing-Eyes Monkey 2-LED Flashlight Keychain with Sound Effects
  • 5 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleechia on 12/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cute design of monkey making monkey noise and blue led light coming out of eyes. Easy to use, simply remove plastic strip and press button to activate. Cons:Not fantastic build quality, paint work on monkey's face a little shabby and not professionally done. Paint work on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfietspad on 05/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Got this one as a gift for my girlfriend, who likes monkeys (and with all these $2 items at DX, it's easy to find a small thing to include with your order). I received it today - well, it's a monkey-shaped key chain, and when you press the button on its head it lets out a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrazyeyes185 on 02/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this thing has pretty bright led lights, and looks like a monkey. when you press the light button it also make a very loud monkey call. it would be great in a emergency situation if you need to shine it in someones eyes. 2 small leds works good for close range Cons:the mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytvneee on 02/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to operate. children loves it. good design Cons:So I was thinking about what I could put into this section, but nothing really comes to mind. and it's no use for covert operations, unless there are a lot of real monkey around to mask the noise. OtherThoughts:Useful... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynaoresolve on 07/21/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Very well done monkey. - The light is good. - The sound effect is very funny. - Its texture is nice. Cons:None. I liked it very much. OtherThoughts:Well, you might think about one little thing. If you need something to light your keys in the night when you get home, I d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLyncHung on 04/27/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great little toy. Got it for kid who likes monkeys. The eyes light up REALLY bright. I feel confident if it was hung on keychain or backpack it wouldn't break off easily. Cons:None OtherThoughts:your review does not contain more than 500 characters.your review d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythefezman on 12/04/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* It's has very bright blue evil monkey eyes! * It can scare people who don't expect it to make crazy monkey noises * It's pretty loud when it screams (it's a scream, not what you would expect). Cons:* I think a more stereotypical monkey ooh-ooh-aah-aah noise... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMattzilla on 11/25/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This thing is just goofy. I bought it for a gift for my goofy friend. What more could you want from a key chain. It's eyes light up red and it makes crazy monkey noises. It makes for a good laugh. Cons:It's not expensive or anything, but it seems like something I'd see... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGantMan007 on 10/31/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, loud, fun, BRIGHT! 2 of my coworkers have blinded themselves. Seriously though, this monkey is quite a treat. When people see him, they have to pick him up. He also stops making sounds as soon as you let go of the button on his head. This allows you to make him how... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLab2112 on 10/17/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Press the button on this deceptively tranquil monkey and the high-pitched squeal that accompanies the BLAZING blue eyes (and I mean overpoweringly, blindingly, eye-watering bright) eyes will turn heads, attract all children within hearing distance and make people wonder a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections