DX » Community » Reviews » GUCEE X1 Portable Bluetooth V3.0 + EDR Stereo Speaker w/ Microphone for Iphone / Ipad - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysergiolapiedra on 06/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-very small, like the ads says "portable", it really is, pocket size -stylish, i really like the white color with a black contrast -just one button, very easy to use Cons:-quality of sound is good, but just good -volume of sound is not so good, yes it is small... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypermanaz on 06/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I do not think that such a small speaker is very nice and has a great performance. The resulting sound is very clean, nice and very loud. Bluetooth connection is also very easy and fast. The most important thing is the price is very cheap, I am very satisfied with these... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaryzacha on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Speaker with rechargeable battery bluetood connection with either phone, computer, tablet. For the small size it is surprisingly sound capability. It is small, compact yet powerful and discreet design makes look perfect anywhere in our home or office. It's simple to use.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections