DX » Community » Reviews » FreArduino Leonardo R3 for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDonQuijote on 08/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Arduino compatible board, working great as a leonardo, including usb keyoard and mouse emulation mode. Reset button conveniently located on the side, accesible even with shields on. Cons:SPI connector not soldered, not to bad. i guess being an arduino user WILL come with... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydongeronimo1 on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I loved the white painting: the informations printed in the board like pin numbers, pwm identifiers are very visible, and it's the first time I see a white board. As an arduino board: it works as expected, and the usb plug uses a common shape. Cons:the usb cable that ship... Read more

4 0
  • posted bywheezardth on 01/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Wonderful Arduino compatible, better in every aspect than the original Leonardo IMHO. MiniUSB cable, SPI broken out in a header, 3.3 / 5v switchable operational voltage, reliable voltage regulators that don't run hot, good quality connectors, and a neat look.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byFalkusa on 12/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The board does what it is supposed to do. It is arduino board stripped to basics in order to minimise excessive consumption. Nice for hobists and amateur electronics, and also can be used in real low power applications. Cons:Very neatly done, clean solders. US... Read more

1 0
  • posted byburkaygenc on 11/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is my first Arduino device. I generally know how to use one (I am a computer engineer). And this little gadget is a miracle! It allows you to do many things, play with leds, motors, photosensors, IRDA and many others. Wow! I am really impressed. It is well built, pow... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections