DX » Community » Reviews » Trendy Sports Soft Fabric Armband for Iphone 5 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 25% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjeanpoul on 02/18/2014

Very good Armbrand easy to use it. it has scratch to adjust it and also has a small hole in the bottom to use the earpods.Good guality high material soft in your arm. U can use the screen without any problem. Should have been a bit bigger to have perfect fit with iphone 5s and the bottom hole dont fit perfect with the phone.Maybe the price must be little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylfmmc on 01/15/2014

The size is good and the cell phone fits well in it. The material is very soft and I am sure that it will tear off in few months ( if it lasts a month ). The price is not so good for the material sent. The velcro is also too short and when using for a long period of time it looses and you have to adjust it frequently The price is not so low for the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuanelo14 on 11/18/2013

+ It is very useful if you work out. + Really easy to use. + Best way to keep your phone while working out. - Durability is not the best. I use it six to seven days a week when I go to the gym. I find it very comfortable, much better than having your phone in your pocket. On the other hand, the band durability is not the best. After a few moths it started ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuwl84 on 09/10/2013

The fabric quality is good and comfortable. The size is quite fit to my arm and the colour is nice. It is exactly looked like the model I am looking for. Lastly, the price is very reasonable and affordable. The slot is slightly bigger for iphone 5 but is it acceptable. This armband might be able to carry other model as well. Seller can consider to add ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections