Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytopscuba on 04/24/2014

Good visibility of the screen in daylight. Well designed stick-on frame that allows left end right eye use. Very usefull to judge a freshly taken picture. The eye cup is quite large. When in place the viewfinder of course no longer works ... If you don't use the camera much for filming, you may think ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeladrichi on 01/08/2014

* comes as promised. *viewing quality is great (was my main concern). *images are now looking large AND sharp. *clips on with magnets very well. *hood can be reversed if you wish. *price is a bit high, but i rather pay it and have the glass quality it came with than pay less and get a not sharp glass ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoanVi98 on 12/15/2013

works correctly even compatible with the Canon 600D, but you can not put the screen upside down because there is a metallic support. The magnet that holds the viewfinder has no weakness. It's cheap, but I think it may contain a change of the metal structure that sticks to the screen. If you take a lot ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySteve616 on 08/16/2013

1st off, I love this product. I use my canon 550d for filming and this viewfinder is perfect for that. It's fits onto the LCD screen via magnet, its easily taken on and off. One con, I really don't like the little piece you glue on to the camera's lcd screen. there is a little "nub" at the ... Read more

With magnetic bracket Magnetic bracket held on with Magnet Magnetic Bracket Sticky Side

0 0 0

• posted byfrodogodofrodo on 08/01/2013

Facil de instalar, permite el rápido ensamblaje y desensamblaje del visor por su acople magnético, su aumento permite divisar errores en las fotografías y videos que de otra forma pasan desapercibidos que a la larga arruinan horas de trabajo. Los bordes más alejados de la pantalla ... Read more

Viewfinder Viewfinder

0 0 0

• posted bysinsomnio on 05/28/2013

The sistem is the best for my canon 600d with moving lcd. It is very easy to place and remove it in just 1 second. The magnifier is very strong The screen doenst close very well, i will probably will have to cut the small tang thats on the corner. The price is a bit too much, for a simple product Very ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections